Need for Speed ProStreet PSP

6.9

1. ASKnASK
    Feb 20, 2008
    Its a good game. Better graphics than the previous NFS.
    The in-game music is also nice. Gets you in the mood for some high speed driving.
    I give it a 9 because i like it. Other people might take it differently. Its only natural. Look at the reviewers. One gives it a 90. The other a 50. Bottom line: If you have played previous NFS titles on the PSP, you'll like Pro Street. If
    Its a good game. Better graphics than the previous NFS.

Bottom line: If you have played previous NFS titles on the PSP, you'll like Pro Street. If you haven't, its still worth a try.

1. Need for Speed ProStreet grasped a hold of me and has yet to let go. The game is engaging, competitive, and challenging. Each car is suitable for the game, and every time I unlock a new one, I feel a desperate need to test it out.
  2. ProStreet might be a little late out of the development garage, but that doesn't keep it from crossing the finish line in greatly playable form.
  3. The Need for Speed series takes a giant step backward with ProStreet for the PSP.