6.4

1. DonP
    Sep 15, 2009
    Wow, while they have upped their game physics wise, the handheld NFS "port" lacks any viable customization options, and has a horrible representation of drifting.
  2. Courteouspunk
    Sep 19, 2009
    I am quoting right from the PSP game's description:

"Players are thrust into the loud, intense, and athletic experience of racing a car from the driver's perspective through the combination of perception based G-forces, the hyper reality of the cockpit view, and the all-new brutally disorienting crash dynamic." There is NO COCKPIT VIEW on the PSP. We have all played this
    I am quoting right from the PSP game's description:

There is NO COCKPIT VIEW on the PSP. We have all played this game before. There is nothing new.

It also runs really well, which is always a plus. However, the bottlenecked career mode is way too restrictive, and since you can't really control what cars you earn, it just feels like you're going through the paces after a short while.
  2. The problem is that Bright Light has not succeeded to surprise us just like the "big version" of Need for Speed has, and Shift for PSP is an arcade game, enjoyable during some time, but not special at all.
  3. If it's fast-paced racing you crave, and you don't care about adjusting every nut and bolt on your car, then Shift is an excellent game that exceeds expectations in all areas.