Patapon 3 PSP

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Apr 12, 2011
7.2

1. May 31, 2012
    I was excited to play this since I loved the first two, but it ended up being a total let down. The primary problem is how involved multiplayer is. Patapon 2 snuck it in and that was okay, it didn't take away anything from the single player, but then with 3 they just went too far with it, so far that anyone who just wants to play it by themselves are SOL. I couldn't even finish the game II was excited to play this since I loved the first two, but it ended up being a total let down. The primary problem is how involved multiplayer is. Patapon 2 snuck it in and that was okay, it didn't take away anything from the single player, but then with 3 they just went too far with it, so far that anyone who just wants to play it by themselves are SOL. I couldn't even finish the game I got so bored of grinding. You grind and grind and grind, all the while the game keeps teasing you with levels you can't play and bosses you can't beat because they want you to join multiplayer. It's stupid, frustrating, and pointless. If a patapon 4 is made and they say one word about multiplayer, I'm steering clear. Expand

#10 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2011
#13 Most Shared PSP Game of 2011

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 20, 2011
    A pretty and very entertaining 2D RTS slash bemani game. There's nothing quite like it, unless you count earlier Patapons. A bit repetitive, though. [May 2011]
  2. Jun 5, 2011
    The jaded mechanics of Patapon 3 are masked behind a stunning piece of art and repetitive gameplay, but it does enough to keep the fans happy.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    May 25, 2011
    Patapon 3 is an amazing audiovisual game working based on proven principles. In the ever improving competition in mobile gaming Patapon could feel bit obsolete. [Issue#204]