• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Apr 27, 2010
7.8

1. Dec 3, 2011
    The best tower defense game in its ultimate form (all the islands + extras)... please bring the social network edition soon and poprt to iPad... can't wait to play more of this!
  2. Jul 19, 2012
    Hopefully this does not double post, but... This is a great tower defense game, but the online version has become an area where weirdo pedophiles linger. I do not reccomend that anyone buy this game.
  3. Dec 28, 2012
    This game is so good. I have played it for more than 4 months and am trying to get all the rainbows. It is tough. The Vita is the perfect fit for this game. I can choose to control with the right or left stick and sometimes I switch, it feels very natural to do this. Graphics are crisp and clear, sounds are okay, the game play is where it's at. If a command and conquer comes out for the Vita, I would check that out in an instant. Really recommended! Expand

1. Easy to learn, difficult to master, this game is perfect for gaming on the go.
  2. More maps, local and online multiplayer and stacks of secrets to unlock make this undoubtably the definitive version. We're impressed.
  3. A fantastic title which offers great value and hours of fun.