• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Apr 27, 2010
7.8

1. Dec 3, 2011
    The best tower defense game in its ultimate form (all the islands + extras)... please bring the social network edition soon and poprt to iPad... can't wait to play more of this!
  2. MatthewH
    Jan 12, 2010
    Monsters is one of the best tower defence games currently available. Deluxe for PSP supercedes the original PS3 title(s): new towers, new monsters, new monster modifiers, a new island, new challenges and new monster queues for the original maps. And as if that wasn't enough they included a PSP theme, artwork and blueprints.
  3. MarcusT
    Mar 30, 2010
    The best PSP game out there, period. Such great replay value, very steep learning curve, perfectly and elegantly balanced and tons of unlockables and achievements just keep you busy. I've clockked over 150+ playing hours. Go buy the game on PSN to support your game developers!!!
  4. GordonS
    Oct 2, 2009
    Monsters Deluxe is easy to play, but hard to master. Once you realise that you get 'rainbows' for perfect-clearing a stage no other scenario is acceptable! Many times have I progressed to the late teens in a level only to start again because one pesky shielded spider that seems to dodge and weave in a way his comrades don't has managed to reach my Tikihut and kill a Monsters Deluxe is easy to play, but hard to master. Once you realise that you get 'rainbows' for perfect-clearing a stage no other scenario is acceptable! Many times have I progressed to the late teens in a level only to start again because one pesky shielded spider that seems to dodge and weave in a way his comrades don't has managed to reach my Tikihut and kill a villager! Frustrating? yes, but immensely enjoyable also. And once your island is full of rainbows... then you'll discover that if you perfect clear a stage on hardcore, well, you get a rainbow with a sunbeam... and the addiction starts all over again. PJM deluxe is a no-brainer purchase. It has all the contetns of PJM for the PS3 plus shed-loads more. Go on... get hooked. Expand
  5. YermakirumY.
    Oct 5, 2009
    Very good game.
  6. DuncanR
    Jan 25, 2010
    It is a good game but hard to make each level perfect. Its fub and addictive and i recommend it to psp fans. Ten quid isn't bad.
  7. ScottS
    Nov 12, 2009
    Game is very time consuming, I've owned it for about two weeks and keep going back to it spending endless hours. It sometimes is frustrating but still loads of fun, well worth $20. This game is downloaded into my psp and I am sure I will go back to it for many more weeks to come!
  8. Dec 28, 2012
    This game is so good. I have played it for more than 4 months and am trying to get all the rainbows. It is tough. The Vita is the perfect fit for this game. I can choose to control with the right or left stick and sometimes I switch, it feels very natural to do this. Graphics are crisp and clear, sounds are okay, the game play is where it's at. If a command and conquer comes out forThis game is so good. I have played it for more than 4 months and am trying to get all the rainbows. It is tough. The Vita is the perfect fit for this game. I can choose to control with the right or left stick and sometimes I switch, it feels very natural to do this. Graphics are crisp and clear, sounds are okay, the game play is where it's at. If a command and conquer comes out for the Vita, I would check that out in an instant. Really recommended! Expand

1. Easy to learn, difficult to master, this game is perfect for gaming on the go.
  2. More maps, local and online multiplayer and stacks of secrets to unlock make this undoubtably the definitive version. We're impressed.
  3. A fantastic title which offers great value and hours of fun.