PlayStation Portable PSP

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 24, 2005
7.5

1. Jan 27, 2012
    Fairly good graphics, the ability to play music and add photos, and a light framework. I just wish it came in more interesting colors, as black is starting to be overused.
  2. May 5, 2012
    It may lack the innovative touch screen of the DS, but it has graphics as good as the PS2 and has many great games. Ones that I recommend for this handheld include Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, and Sonic Rivals 2.
  3. Aug 2, 2012
    Great multimedia system...............................................................................................................................
  4. Jan 7, 2013
    Just like the classic design of a good and small console. A simple and easy to use system and should be bought. This is the perfect design and shape and really like a Game-Boy but puts High Defintion graphics and not blurry pixelations. The perfect handheld made by Sony and better than a 3DS
  5. May 8, 2012
    Best system I own to date.
  6. Mar 26, 2014
    Nice handheld system, with good functions for the time like music photos and mainly games, good one for trips and not only the trips but to pass the time playing.
  7. Dec 14, 2014
    Excelente consola, pienso que fue una fiebre total en su tiempo, es genial. Tiene una gran variedad de juegos excelentes. Le pongo un 8 porque algunos juegos son fastidiosos de manejar por los controles, pero de resto es perfecta...
  8. Mar 27, 2017
    2017, still the best console I own. It's powerful, for its games have the best graphics for a handheld: Not a pixel-visible displayer yet not a PS4 portable, the "just right". Its analog stick is a lovely piece of interaction! I feel good just to look at it. People may complain about the amount of games there are available for the console if they compare to its substantial competitor: The2017, still the best console I own. It's powerful, for its games have the best graphics for a handheld: Not a pixel-visible displayer yet not a PS4 portable, the "just right". Its analog stick is a lovely piece of interaction! I feel good just to look at it. People may complain about the amount of games there are available for the console if they compare to its substantial competitor: The Nintendo DS (NDS). NDS has far more games than PSP, but would really count games like "Rubik's World" or "Jenga World Tour"? There are plenty like them in NDS. I venture to say there are as many great PSP games as NDS great games.
    Still speaking about games, PSP have great titles as God of War, Monster Hunter, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Patapon, etc.
    Verdict: It's really worth it. An unique console you will love for eternity.

There are no critic reviews yet.