Pocket Pool PSP

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. TomT.
    Apr 7, 2007
    I've got to say, I've been greatly enjoying playing Pocket Pool this week (Target accidentally sold me a copy ahead of the street date.) I spend at least an hour a day playing Pocket Pool. None of my friends own a PSP, so I'm just playing Pocket Pool by myself, but it's still a blast.
  2. BenC
    May 4, 2007
    the game is just bad. the physics are awful, a ball moving at an angle can bounce off the side at the wrong resulting angle, and momentum can be transfered perfectly from one ball to another. like the other reviews said, things don't make sense. not enough time was put into helping the gamer have fun. games made from movies are better than this game. don't waste your time (or the game is just bad. the physics are awful, a ball moving at an angle can bounce off the side at the wrong resulting angle, and momentum can be transfered perfectly from one ball to another. like the other reviews said, things don't make sense. not enough time was put into helping the gamer have fun. games made from movies are better than this game. don't waste your time (or money) on this, even for the pics. Expand

#69 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007

A poor billiards game through and through...Stick to real pool halls, where you'll at least have a chance at scoring an actual phone number.
  2. Not only does Pocket Pool miserably fail to deliver an enjoyable game of billiards, but its attempts at titillation are more depressing than anything else.
    The ball physics are floaty for one, forcing the ball to roll either too much (into a pocket) or not enough (to make contact with a target ball). Worse yet, the AI-fueled opponent can be off the charts.