• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Apr 3, 2007
8.1

1. Apr 17, 2012
    Well,I just beat this wonderful game today and I think that it is and overall 10/10 for Ubisoft(as usual).

This game has : pros: - Beautiful graphics, - Nice Storyline - Nice Alter Ego Transition cons: - The sounds of voices come about 10 seconds after the character's faces move, which gets annoying. -There are very few places to save your

This game has :

pros: - Beautiful graphics, - Nice Storyline - Nice Alter Ego Transition

cons: - The sounds of voices come about 10 seconds after the character's faces move, which gets annoying. -There are very few places to save your game that i found, so you can play for a long time, but then have to stop and lose all your data. -Annoying time limit on Alter ego (sand monster)!

Overall Must have!

1. The controls are excellent and instinctive and the graphics are really rather stunning, although they're just too dark to enjoy fully. [Jan 2007, p.85]
  2. A top platformer and classy send off for the prince, even if he is hamstrung by the PSP. [Jan 2007, p.77]
  3. At times sublime, but sadly it's the frantic and frustrating Dark Prince sections that linger longest in the memory. [Jan 2007, p.78]