• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jan 29, 2008
7.6

1. Paul
    Feb 7, 2008
    I did not expect this game to be this good. I played the fitst Pursuit Force (about halfway through) and thought it was decent. Pursuit Force: EJ takes it to another level. I really believe this is the game they always meant to make. This game is simply FUN. That is why we play right! Graphics are very sharp and impressive. Gameplay is fast and frantic - it feels like you are in a highI did not expect this game to be this good. I played the fitst Pursuit Force (about halfway through) and thought it was decent. Pursuit Force: EJ takes it to another level. I really believe this is the game they always meant to make. This game is simply FUN. That is why we play right! Graphics are very sharp and impressive. Gameplay is fast and frantic - it feels like you are in a high speed chase in a Hollywood movie. I was shocked at the depth too (52 levels and you will want to replay them to earn stars to unlock more items for the game). Worth the 30 bucks for sure. Expand
  2. Feb 11, 2014
    One of the hidden golden gems of the old, dusty and forgotten PSP. I made the mistake of trading it in for Juiced 2: HIN and regretted it ever since. It was action packed and had a really good story, and even if the screenshots don't look so pretty, once in action this game looks absolutely stunning. A must buy for the PSP.
  3. Apr 12, 2012
    Pursuit force is great franchise. Too bad it is buried now, but anyway it is worth checking. You won't find anything like this.

1. Pursuit Force remains a great idea in search of the right execution, and there's clearly a fantastic arcade game in here absolutely bursting to get out, but it's still not there yet. Not quite.
  2. Far from perfect but enduringly hard to dislike. [Dec 2007, p.95]