• Release Date: TBA
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. wetwebwork
    Jul 8, 2006
    I picked it up for £12.99 ($23) which seems about right. An insanely annoying single player story line aimed soley at teenage girls in an immensly condescingly manner doesn't quite ruin the game, but does its best. The game play is almost fine, but for some reason the sceens seem to be too small, and don't give you enough time to see what's coming and decide where it I picked it up for £12.99 ($23) which seems about right. An insanely annoying single player story line aimed soley at teenage girls in an immensly condescingly manner doesn't quite ruin the game, but does its best. The game play is almost fine, but for some reason the sceens seem to be too small, and don't give you enough time to see what's coming and decide where it should go. I've played numerous versions of this game, and can't quite put my finger on what they've done wrong for the PSP, but it's almost a killer. Try before you buy, or pick it up if it's cheap. Expand

1. The gameplay's hardly moved on in more than a decade, but simplicity is the key to Puyo Pop's appeal. An absorbing if not original addition to the handheld ranks. [June 2006, p.86]
  2. If you have ever been enticed by the simple yet compelling gameplay of Puyo Pop, this latest PSP version is a great way of continuing the habit. But let me warn you now - it's highly infectious!
  3. It's a solid puzzle game that doesn't do anything very wrong. Sadly, nor does it do anything we haven't seen before, and at thirty notes you'd be much better off with top PSP puzzler "Lumines." [July 2006, p.108]