• Publisher: Zallag
  • Release Date: Jan 18, 2011
7.5

1. Feb 10, 2011
    I'm no fan of the platform genre but I finished all the flash games and this one definitely rocks
    many levels of fun plus a portal-like humor and you get some really cool game.

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!
  2. Feb 10, 2011
    I played the flash and android versions and I really enjoyed it, but this version is pushing the fun even further!
    As PS3 player I was happy to see the game on this console, and the opportunity to take it away on my PSP is a great thing. That kind of game proves that a game doesn't need high-res graphics to be good, and that the old-school style is still nice!
  3. Feb 10, 2011
    This new version of Shift includes a lot levels and new game mechanics that were not in the original game. And this brings a lot of fun and challenge! When you start it, you want to finish it. So I liked it and I just want to hear about a second episode!
  4. Feb 8, 2011
    I really enjoyed the original Shift series available on Armor Games and I actually was expecting the game to be released on consoles sooner or later. I actually bought the iPhone version which has been a huge success on the AppStore. I'm a PS3 owner and when I saw the game I directly bought it without reading a review. The game is actually pretty similar to the original game but in GOOD way! There are tons of levels, slick black and white art and some new gameplay mechanics. I really enjoyed the experience. Expand
  5. Feb 7, 2011
    Great puzzle/platform game with a very original gameplay mechanic! Liked the flash version of it and absolutely love the PSP sequel. Just like Braid did it before, this is definitely the kind of game which brings something new to the platformer genre.
  6. Feb 10, 2011
    many levels of fun plus a portal-like humor and you get some really cool game.

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

1. Smart and simple. [Apr 2011, p.101]
    Shift Extended is a quirky and addictive platform-puzzler, though sadly doesn't provide much more than an hour's worth of entertainment.
  3. Feb 16, 2011
    SHIFT is an interesting game featuring a bit of humor and crafty puzzles using a single, inventive mechanic. It isn't without its flaws, but if the $3.99 price tag for only a few hours of play doesn't scare you off, I'd definitely recommend checking it out.