SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2 PSP

• Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
9.0

1. JustinR.
    Oct 20, 2007
    This game is great! The online which i play all the time sucks. There are too many hackers. Hackers boot people out of a game if they chose too. Now i have heard from a hacker that they can turn off your p.s.p which has happend to me about 20 times only when i play socom online. i do not recommend buyin this game if you wish to play online but the real game is GREAT!
  2. Vend3tt4FTB2
    Jul 17, 2007
    This game deserves a 10 because out of EVERY psp game ive played none of them come close. I play this game for hours on end and can pick it up at any time and continue... and for most psp games this is not the case. I have to be in the right mood to play alot of the other ones. This game is a MUST have title for any psp owner.
  3. May 15, 2013
    Wow, where to begin? This is easily one of the best titles on the PSP. It's a little rough around some edges, but the multiplayer is near perfect, and this game was definitely built for multiplayer. Unfortunately, as is the case for all games that put their effort into multiplayer, once people stop playing, the game effectively dies, and with the server shutdown, this game will definitelyWow, where to begin? This is easily one of the best titles on the PSP. It's a little rough around some edges, but the multiplayer is near perfect, and this game was definitely built for multiplayer. Unfortunately, as is the case for all games that put their effort into multiplayer, once people stop playing, the game effectively dies, and with the server shutdown, this game will definitely have fewer people playing. For this reason, despite the high score, I can't recommend this game to anyone but the most hardcore of fans. All the same, just about everything is a step up from FTB1, with only a few nit picky things a possible step backward. More weapons and equipment, more customization, more maps and the best maps of FTB1 carried along and improved to this title, on top of this FTB2 looks more like a PS2 game than its prequil who resembled more the PS1 generation. Singleplayer is not very fun. Among other obvious problems like boring story/missions and bad AI is the most unforgivable of offenses; you die once and you have to start the entire mission again! For this reason, even though the higher difficulties were more challenging and fun to test my skills, I found myself running through everything on easy because I was tired of wasting time replaying missions unnecessarily. Overall, this is one of the best multiplayer shooters on the PSP, so if you have a group of friends willing to come together and squeeze the last bit of fun out of Socom after the server shutdown, you can't go wrong with FTB2. Expand
  4. NickM.
    Dec 30, 2007
    The guns are cool, and it is very rewarding when you beat a mission, but its just so boring. it really feels like you can only play for five minutes until you getted bored. The multiplayer is great.
  5. JordanKnight
    Jan 7, 2007
    I have just got this game, and from what I have played online it is absoultely amazing, everything you would expect in a game on a portable console, online is extremely fast and smooth too, there is a nice array of servers where you can pick you're country, even a headset so you don't have to use the PSP on-screen keyboard and risk being killed, altogether a brilliant game.
  6. BrettB.
    Jan 24, 2007
    This game is a great shooting game. Its about as close as you get to a war without really being in one.
    Nov 7, 2006
    The single player has actually been good so far. Creating your own player is crazy.
  8. JudgeN.
    Nov 10, 2006
    Playing this game online just eats your life. The experience in online play eclipses every other handheld shooter, and quite a few home console ones too. Unless you've actually played this game online, you have no idea how good portable gaming can be, everything sucks in comparison.
  9. May 12, 2015
    By far my favorite game of the series. The graphics are surreal, the gameplay is magnificent, and this game has a wide variety of guns. I recommend this game to everyone who loves gun games and military games.

1. Not only a major improvement over the first portable SOCOM game but it is also the best game the series has produced thus far. With a wealth of juicy multiplayer options, a solid single-player mode and some surprising extras, this is a PSP game you will not want to miss if you love military action games or your PSP.
  2. But the real shocker is how stacked the single player experience is. Players can acquire assistance from not only their own sources, but from the locals as well, depending on their in-game performance.
    A fine follow-up to last year's original PSP release. It isn't perfect, what with sometimes linear level layouts and a somewhat aggravating lock-on distance, but it's still very good fun.