• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Feb 16, 2010
7.8

1. Nov 26, 2010
    Fun, with a modicum of re-playability. The campaign isn't anything like long, and though I was a bit disappointed when I finished the game, I shrugged my shoulders, and continued to play through every level until Admiral, and the final battle exhausted my interest. The game looks a hell of a lot better than it used to, and team you are given aren't as stupid as in previous games.
  2. Nov 10, 2012
    It's a good "Call Of Duty" style 3rd person shooter for the PSP and PSV. However, even on the hardest difficulty, the game can be too easy...unless you make your own rules to add some challenge. The way I play single player story mode, is I make it a mandatory goal to complete my missions with 0 seal revivals. This way, I cant just send my team to kill everyone for me; I actually have to make the best use of them without getting them gunned down. Custom missions sound like an added bonus, but contrary to what one might think, the replay value here is almost non existent. Multiplayer was the main appeal of this game, but unfortunately the servers have been taken down since September 2012. A lot of folks claim that the campaign mode was too short, but with the challenging way I was playing it, it took me about 6 to 7 hours to finish on average. Expand
  3. Nov 23, 2010
    When I bought this game i really had somewhat high expectations, and I was a little disapointed after playing through. The campaign isnt great and the online isnt either. Graphicaly this game looks good but the gameplay is painfully slow even on the online mode. The PSP socom series has never really had a good campaign mode, but online has been great, until FTB3. Its not to bad, but its slow and there are only 8 maps to play on. After hours of playing online on Socom FTB1, SocomFTB3 really felt like a step backwards for Socom online multiplayer. All in all Socom FTB3 is decent, but if you are looking for that great socom feel, you will probably be disapointed. Expand

Fireteam Bravo 3 is a very, very nice package. I could do for some more diversity – the story gets lost in the shuffle, the weapons all feel the same, and you’re really just using the same tactics mission to mission – but that doesn’t spoil the experience.
  2. Fireteam Bravo 3 is a funny action game. Lots of action and explosions, an easy story and solid action.
    Though Fireteam Bravo 3 may not take many steps forward, it sure as hell doesn't take any steps back. (Which, after the promising but horrifically flawed experiment of Tactical Strike, is something of a relief.) It delivers that familiar SOCOM experience, and you know what? As dated as that's getting, it's still plenty entertaining.