SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike PSP

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Nov 6, 2007
8.2

1. Jan 6, 2013
    Worst socom ever made,i was expecting a new socom then it turns out to be real-time gameplay,do not buy or you will regret buying that game!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. OliverW.
    Dec 20, 2007
    A very nice package for us older gamers. It's still real time, but no twitchy aiming - you just give order to your team. Great game. The multiplayer is a bit deserted and the few matches I tried were over a bit too quickly.
  3. KerryJ.
    Nov 13, 2007
    Wow, I just adore the gameplay, just stellar. Wooo!
  4. kratoskratowski
    Nov 8, 2007
    This comment is based on my demo impressions.

I have absolutely no clue whe the reviewers listed so far dislikes the game (5.0-7.5 range). I like it a lot more than the syphon filter demo. Besides the reviews not listed here scores the game between 8 and 9.5. I will definately buy this game when it is released in Europe.

#49 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#47 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

1. If you factor into your plans the possibilities of your commands not being followed perfectly, you can have a slow-burn, satisfying experience.
    Although the A.I. can be stupid, the overall control interface is slick and setting up strategic attacks can be totally rad.
    When Tactical Strike works, it works really, really well. In spite of the soul-crushing frustration I experienced, those moments of genius made it worth soldiering on for me. If you have an extraordinarily high tolerance for cheap deaths, long load times, and insubordination, you could have a pretty darn good time with this game.