• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Nov 16, 2006
8.4

1. Jul 30, 2012
    The game is insanely fun it makes me play this more than 5 hrs! The fastest time to ever complete this game is about 14 hrs possible! The worlds longest PSP game ever! Multiplayer adds more entertainment, trading and swapping cards with your friends', and more!
  2. Mar 6, 2014
    This is My favorite sonic game EVER!!!
    I'm pretty sure some people won't like but it's there opinions but this is my number 1 Sonic game
    The graphics are pretty good but it is a PSP game. The gameplay is fun I like how face all the character
    The game is pretty easy if you know what your doing Sonic Rivals is great game I give it a 8/10 Pretty good game for me.

1. Fast and furious and good old-fashioned Sonic fun, for all its faults. It looks splendid, too, with perspective changes and all manner of background detail. [Christmas 2006, p.58]
    It mixes snazzy visuals with a good sense of speed, so there's little doubt hardcore Sonic fans will find a lot to like. Plus, it has a rewarding multiplayer mode and wager system, which only adds to the experience.
  3. Take one part Sonic, add in one part racing, mix with two parts cheap deaths, and you’ve got Sonic Rivals. Fans may like it but I think most should steer clear.