8.5

1. Nov 8, 2011
    This game is just one giant, endless, awesome battle that I never get tired with. The controls work well with force and lightsaber attacks. This endless battle is a near-perfect game.
  2. Oct 16, 2010
    This game is just a good psp buy its not anything special youll enjoy playing it and will especially love BASHING around CLONE TROOPERS, ooo who amd I kidding this game rocks. It will apeal to long time star wars fans and newcomers alike. THe story line is fairly simple. Your the son of a average jedi that darht Vader just killed sad right so darth vader takes you in as an secret apprentice and its your job to kill jedi. But along the way you fall in love with your pilot. you grow a stronger hate for the empire when Darth Vader kills you in a way and brings you back to life he also interragates your pilot so you go around and go along with darth vaders plan of overthrowing the empire this sparks a litlle trouble betwenn you and your pilot and ill leave the rest for you to figure it out the rest. This game does NOT have multypaler Expand
  3. Jan 13, 2012
    This has got to be the funnest Playstation Portable Star Wars game I have played So far,Great storyline,captivating graphics and overall hot game.

Gamers: ignore any rating below 80%!
  4. Nov 16, 2012
    I was really giving up hopes for a good story-driven Star Wars game on PSP, after multi-player only Battlefronts and a awful Lethal alliance this one is quite a shock. It looks great, frame rate is smooth, story is one of the better ones in Star Wars gaming universe. Atmosphere here is very strong, probably because of the excellent voice over and well written dialogs. Since the gameplay is on high level as well, only thing that keep the Force from being mind blowing is that it feels too familiar for a gamers who played Jedi Knight series on PC. But then again, who would have thought that PSP will bring a similar experience as flawless Jedi Knight few years ago?
    87%
  5. Feb 8, 2014
    It's quite good PSP game. It has great graphics, well-done story and comfortable game play. I especially like the exciting force duel mode. After a great story mode, this mode will make you love the game more. My score is 9 out of 10.

1. While the story and settings are the same as on the PS3, the levels and the way the apprentice develops are completely different. [Oct 2008, p.76]
    Uninspired level design and some tedious enemy battles mar an experience that gives you power over the Force like we've never really seen before. While it's far from perfect, Star Wars fans will find that it's worth playing through simply for its story and the ability to use the Force in fairly awesome ways.
  3. An entertaining new chapter in the LucasArts saga, but one that could have used a bit more time to fix silly technical flaws before being unleashed.