7.8

1. ChristopherG.
    Jul 25, 2007
    VERY SOLID - great farming/crafting/questing/professions based rpg. Charming characters lots of fun dialogue - NOT AN EPIC TALE however. GREAT COMBAT SYSTEM... woooo its good. best in rpg yet i think.
  2. Mackinley
    Jul 26, 2007
    This is the only PSP game I've ever liked that wasn't a direct port of a PS1 title. It's brisk, fun, and controls perfectly, even while using that horrible little analog nub! True, if you aren't a fan of the seires, you probably won't "get it", but c'mon. Did I mention ZERO load times? A totally solid Tales game.
  3. MannyM.
    Jul 23, 2007
    Its a nice lite fun game that is perfect for on the go gaming.
  4. RadiantMythology=<3W00tz0rs!
    Mar 24, 2008
    This is pretty much the best RPG game I've ever played...If I could, I would play this game 24/7, the battles are much better than the traditional 'Take turns to make your move' style (Which, by the way, is extremely annoying). I love it, and my friends do too. <3 If I could, I would score it 11/10.
  5. Mar 6, 2013
    A tales of with the typical battle system, which the series is known for. A good game for along the way.
  6. Sep 26, 2016
    You rarely find this style of RPG on PSP. Story is not good but overall gameplay is fun. There are lots of classes, but I don't find a good enough reason to change and level them up constantly, as the game will get tiring at later stages.

#28 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#24 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

1. Play Magazine
    Radiant Mythology will likely disappoint anyone expecting the intense storylines, vast worlds and well-designed dungeons of a "real" Tales title. [July 2007, p.68]
  2. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    What's more, the game's confining mission-based, dungeon-crawl layout may turn off fans accustomed to the series' traditional expansive, expressive worlds. [Aug 2007, p.83]
  3. PSM Magazine