The Con PSP

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 18, 2005

1. JoeD.
    Oct 17, 2005
    It's about time we got a decent fighting game for the PSP!
  2. MarkS.
    Nov 15, 2005
    This is a fighting game that caters to dumb people. Bigger, badder, and dumber, about sums it up. Oh yeah, and you can't kick. Just a bunch of a slow boxing jabs. yawnz...
  3. Mar 15, 2011
    Not that great of a fighting game and Tekken is better than this piece of crap. I played this game for 30 minutes and I wanted to take this game back to GameStop.
  4. FredW.
    Jan 9, 2006
    it is a good game but could of been better i like the concept but they could of made the controling more freewilled.
  5. Hardcore
    Oct 26, 2005
    I don't know what everyone's problem is, but this is a fresh take on stale fighting games. You've gotta give props to the gamblers!
  6. ClayW.
    Jun 4, 2006
    If you consider the fact that the PSP is a contender for the worst D-pad of any console invented, it's a welcome idea that someone didn't make a traditional fighter for the PSP. It combines the best of Tekken and Punch-Out, and the betting system is pretty cool. By the way, you CAN kick in just about every fighting style...
    Oct 21, 2005
    I think this is an excellent game.

#48 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

1. The fighting system isn't particularly deep (throws and specials tend to win fights), and the graphics are the antithesis of PSP quality. The levels are bland. [Nov 2005, p.121]
  2. Sure the heart of the game is its fighting, something that is a bit of a letdown thanks to its unintelligent AI, funny camera and long load times between fights, but it brings us something different for our favorite new handheld gaming machine.
  3. Game Informer
    It's definitely the most fun I've had with a fighting game in a long time, and it's also the one title that's managed to bring my PSP out of storage. [Nov 2005, p.178]