3.5

1. Jun 29, 2012
    I am going to tell you the truth now ladies and gentlemen this game is the worst game I have ever played. Its horrible to play and looks like something i'd poo out in the morning. If you choose to play this game you are making a very good decision as you will be thankful about how good other games are.
  2. May 24, 2013
    Let me tell you a story. A few year ago about a young boy was told by his mum that she had a surprise present for his brithday. Must to that poor boy's dispointment that present turned out to be this game. Being polite he played the game to found it was the worst fame every. The end.

1. There’s not really much more to say about the game other than just ranting about our horrible experience with it. Surely, that would bore you, our respected readers. We’re actually somewhat sorry that you’re being exposed to this game in the first place. Please, look elsewhere for gaming if you want to do yourselves a favor.
  2. The Golden Compass is just another family-friendly film cash-in with a huge number of inexcusable technical glitches.
  3. The Golden Compass orients itself amongst the worst of licensed games, failing to do anything notable beyond tarnishing the name of the acclaimed novel it's associated with.