6.5

1. Dec 22, 2012
    STUPID GLITCHY PICKLE POO! It also has annoying sound. Nice cut-scenes though.
  2. VijayR
    Dec 24, 2009
    Terrible. Full Stop. This game is bad from the word go. No map whatsoever. Confusing. It's often unclear how to achieve the said goal. Right from the first mission, there are design flaws that involve incredible amounts of repetition and patience. The camera angles / camera control are nothing short of a disaster. If you are a Simpsons fan and have to get this game, I advise getting Terrible. Full Stop. This game is bad from the word go. No map whatsoever. Confusing. It's often unclear how to achieve the said goal. Right from the first mission, there are design flaws that involve incredible amounts of repetition and patience. The camera angles / camera control are nothing short of a disaster. If you are a Simpsons fan and have to get this game, I advise getting it on a home console as this handheld version will have you tearing your hair out. Seriously, from my game collection spanning over 200 games across all platforms, this is the game that I absolutely wish I'd never bought. The only reason I score it a 1 instead of 0 is because of The Simpsons name. Expand

1. In the end, what you are presented with is a very solid Simpsons title. Its humor, as stated, goes beyond just pleasing regular and hardcore Simpsons fans. So aside from the camera, the game is just find-diddly-ine to go on out and pick up.
    The Simpsons Game doesn’t quite stack up to its current gen counterparts in term of visual beauty, but the fun is definitely still there despite the fact that the camera can be cumbersome during hectic action scenes.
  3. Though an enjoyable romp, there's no way to recommend the PSP version over one of the console iterations of The Simpsons Game.