6.8

1. Nov 8, 2011
    This is one of the best Sims games I have ever played. The PSP version has a unique story, taking place in a town called Strangetown. I has a spooky theme to it but there is a lot of customization and a lot to do.
  2. Apr 9, 2013
    The sims 2 PSP, I think its safe to say that I was surprised with this handheld port from the series. I think the game did extremely well by having the charm to the fans of the series. The story was dark at points which was not done yet in the franchise. Everytime the story progressed, I wanted to see more and more of the game until it was done. I also love the idea that Bella Goth, A character who was in the Sims PC and consoles (Including Busting Out) Sims 2 and now Sims 3 reveals that she only married Mortimer for the money but she does give you his mansion to stay...But this does bring up a plot hole in the story. Where is Motimer, even Cassandra. TBH it doesnt really matter, I didnt really use the house that much anyway. As I owned this game when I was a kid, Think how scared I was when I saw that monster is the third area of the town you unlock. It was harder to relise who this person was because I only went outside during the day, not the night. I havmt re-visited the game in a while but I can say that this game is way more superior to the DS. Not as superior to the PS2/XBox port and definatly not the PC versoin but it is still a game that is worth playing. If you see the game and your curious, pick it up. wont regret it. Expand
  3. Dec 28, 2011
    Even know the game is good it like terrible for me the pc is better than the pc. The Sims 2 for psp i played a couple years ago and still i think it ain,t a good game cause of weird stuff.

It's fair to say that Sims 2 for the PSP would've been among the best of the console ports, but a couple of glaring issues drag it down. In particular, the load times are a nightmare.
    The addition of perks and secrets, not to mention mini-games and the sanity meter, help keeps things fresh. The coolest change blends a focused, genuinely funny story with the open-ended gameplay that fans have come to love.
  3. The worst and most obvious problem with the game is the constant loading. Performing just about any action--going indoors or outdoors, playing a minigame, beginning a conversation with someone, ending a conversation with someone--causes the game to load for a good second or two.