7.8

1. Nov 20, 2012
    A great port of a great game based on one of the greatest films of all time. If you have a PSP or a PS2, you NEED THIS GAME. If the amazing story, thousands of unlockables, destructible and interactive environment isn't enough of a reason to buy this game, then I don't know what is.
    Bashing people over the head with beer bottles and breaking baseball bats over cops heads provides some of the most refreshing gameplay I've ever experienced.
    You'll grow to love the sound of steel toed boots breaking peoples noses in no time.

It's a near-perfect port of a killer game. In fact, I'd go on a limb and say that The Warriors is that console generation's best pure brawler.
    The gameplay is varied, the combat is deep, and the presentational and multiplayer extras add plenty of brownie points.
  3. It's a damned impressive game by PSP standards, and if you're looking for a deep, brutal, high-quality PSP brawler with lots of variety and short load times, then you're not going to find one that's better than this.