Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 PSP

7.9

1. Compaq
    Oct 10, 2005
    Tiger woods is not a quick pick up and play type of game, dont get me wrong TW is a good looking golf game with long loading times, If you like golf and you like fun at the same time then Tiger woods is not that game, if you want a good fun golf game may i suggest Everybodys Golf. if you want golf long loading times and no atmosphere then Go for tiger woods.
  2. VicT.
    Oct 2, 2005
    This is a solid golf game. It has all the features that you would expect from the franchise and a user friendly interface that to me, borders on making gameplay too easy. That is my main complaint about the game. Most gamers will find little to challenge their skills here and in my opinion that will limit replayability over the long term. I recommend this game regarldess of whether or not This is a solid golf game. It has all the features that you would expect from the franchise and a user friendly interface that to me, borders on making gameplay too easy. That is my main complaint about the game. Most gamers will find little to challenge their skills here and in my opinion that will limit replayability over the long term. I recommend this game regarldess of whether or not you are a fan of golf or the EA franchise, because I think most gamers will have hours of enjoyment playing Tiger Woods '06. Expand
  3. TomK.
    Jan 31, 2006
    I think this is the best game available on the PSP console so far (I would so far as to rank it above GTA and SOCOM although those are good games as well). I bought it a few months ago and I still play it often. I've never bought a golf game on any console before and I am not a very avid golf fan, but I still really like this game.
  4. SeanM.
    Oct 15, 2005
    This is easily the best game out on the PSP so far. I was a bit iffy about trading in Everybody's golf for this, but now I am so happy. Brilliant graphics and Gameplay is class. Loading time is nearly non existent. Excellent game for anyone with even a slight interest in golf.

#57 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

1. PSM Magazine
    This year's PSP Tiger has cut its load times down to a mere eight or nine seconds per hole. That alone is enough to make this a "must buy." [Nov 2005, p.98]
    There's a vast amount of options when it comes to single-player, and if you have someone to play with the wi-fi is great. Still, when it all comes down to it, the home versions are simply better.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    If I bought one golf game this year, this would be it, hands down. [Nov 2005, p.123]