Tiger Woods PGA Tour PSP

7.4

1. IanC.
    Jul 14, 2005
    I think the interface and graphics are great - they hold up well to the XBox, but while the XBox is wayyy too easy, this is insanely difficult. I can't even beat the second golfer (who's not supposed to be that great) because he rarely messes up - unlike the past few console versions. I'll never play this game again unfortunately.
  2. Jul 14, 2014
    I was pretty hyped up about getting this game. Unfortunately, after about an hour put into it, I got frustrated because it was really hard and never played it since. Wouldn't recommend it to the casual gamer.

#40 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

Seeing as how Tiger is one of the launch titles for the PSP, the game's atrocious load times are understandable, but entirely inexcusable.
  2. The best handheld golf game to date. Though it lacks the online play and a few other details found in "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005," it's actually a better game in some ways, as it takes the sport a little more seriously.
  3. Despite a few rough edges (blurred textures, loading pauses galore, etc.) this is easily the best licensed golf simulation ever released on a portable console.