7.4

1. RobW.
    Mar 25, 2005
    If you like Tiger on the PS2 you'll love it on the PSP.
  2. MartynH.
    May 4, 2005
    This is the first PSP game to get me completly hooked. The graphics are great and once you are used to controlling the swing with the analog nub it works well. It looses one point for the slow load times but is definitely worth it if you like golf games!
  3. JohnP.
    May 16, 2005
    Great game, Golf sim at its finest...just a shame it arrived at the same time as FIFA, for me I have not played this enough...
  4. JohnnyA.
    Jul 2, 2005
    Perfect in everyway! This game is super fun and never gets old everytime you play it!!
  5. DarkA.
    Mar 24, 2005
    Very solid and fun game- graphics are amazing! Especially the Japanese golf course. Load times are acceptable, but I loved the game- lots of depth (haven't been playing long- but its awesome so far)
  6. MattO.
    Mar 31, 2005
    This is a very solid game for the PSP, especially considering it is a first generation game. Controlling the swing with the analog nub is not as difficult as some reviewers make it out to be, and with practice it becomes second-nature. The usual TW PS2 putting system is also in play here, so you don't have to control the swing of the putter as much as you do the aiming cursor This is a very solid game for the PSP, especially considering it is a first generation game. Controlling the swing with the analog nub is not as difficult as some reviewers make it out to be, and with practice it becomes second-nature. The usual TW PS2 putting system is also in play here, so you don't have to control the swing of the putter as much as you do the aiming cursor placement; you can fully swing the putter and no matter how close you are and drain putts. I have had some problems with short approach shots, but this is a minor gripe and nothing that going up another club and adjusting the swing doesn't cure. The depth and unlockables add to the overall value, and I highly recommend it for all golf enthusiasts. Expand
  7. ColinO.
    Apr 25, 2005
    This is my favorite game on PSP. It has a surprising amount of depth, and is great to just pick up and play a few holes.
  8. Lokistrike
    May 18, 2005
    The best game for the PSP thus far. I think they actually *improved* on the last gen console versions (Tiger Vision putting is a welcome absence). Challenging, well thought out, and thoroughly addictive.

#40 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

Seeing as how Tiger is one of the launch titles for the PSP, the game's atrocious load times are understandable, but entirely inexcusable.
  2. The best handheld golf game to date. Though it lacks the online play and a few other details found in "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005," it's actually a better game in some ways, as it takes the sport a little more seriously.
  3. Despite a few rough edges (blurred textures, loading pauses galore, etc.) this is easily the best licensed golf simulation ever released on a portable console.