TMNT PSP

3.8

1. joshs
    Jun 28, 2009
    Please i beg anyone who is thinking about this game to lsten to me. this is the worst game i have ever played in my life, i bout it and after i played it i wanted to cry you cant even control your player there are set markers that you can jump on i wanted to throw my psp against the wall because i had wasted $30 dollars on this piece of crap i tokk it back to gamestop the next day to trade it in.
  2. GregT.
    Jun 11, 2007
    It's awful, please do not make the same mistake as I did and buy this terrible game. It should be illegal for developers to make games like this and sell them at full price alongside great games such as GTA.
  3. HarveyM.
    Jul 26, 2008
    Ouch, what a poor game! Watching a video of the game play makes it seem quite entertaining, complicated jump sequences and battles look pretty good. Gameplay however, is a different story. Most of the "complicated" looking moves are acevied by a single button press, no skill or timing is required. As for fighting, its a similar affair. Its repetative and lacking any reply-value. I Ouch, what a poor game! Watching a video of the game play makes it seem quite entertaining, complicated jump sequences and battles look pretty good. Gameplay however, is a different story. Most of the "complicated" looking moves are acevied by a single button press, no skill or timing is required. As for fighting, its a similar affair. Its repetative and lacking any reply-value. I definately wouldn't recommend it! Expand

#44 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007

It wasn't fun for a second and I would strongly caution any gamer tempted to even rent this one. The shoddy and confusing storyline will make this game repugnant even to diehard Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fans.
  2. The environments are no fun to get through, fights are infrequent, and the simplistic combat is unfulfilling.
  3. The PSP version has so many things against it: the gameplay is terrible, the story is non-existent, and the entire game experience ranges from boring to enraging, depending on how long you've been playing. I feel almost guilty giving ANY game this bad of a review. But trust me, this one earned it.