• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 21, 2006
7.6

1. May 9, 2012
    Amazing game indeed. Played it through holding my breath! Stealth elements are made very well, the storyline is also catchy.
  2. NathanielS.
    Jul 10, 2006
    I just loved the game.
  3. chris
    Apr 8, 2006
    i have enjoyed playing the game i think the atmosphere in the jungleand the oil platform is cool i cant fault it after a while you get used to the controls after all its a psp game not a mouse or keyboard like on pc.Wat do you people expect. I love the game and would recomend anyone to hire it out from video stores as for buying the game i think it a bit pricy
  4. DavidM.
    May 9, 2006
    I personally think it's a great game, which goes back throughout the Splinter Cell series. The gameplay is relatively good, and all the favoured game style is in there.
  5. YanniK.
    Apr 21, 2006
    I
  6. JordanS.
    May 24, 2007
    This is an amazing game. the graphics are very good although i found that for most of the game i had to play using night vision. I like how splinter cell essentials tells the whole story of the splinter cell saga through the different missions.

1. The AI is so basic that it is possible to rush through many areas without fear of getting hurt or even getting noticed. Even if you do decide you’re going to take it slow, it is a lottery as to whether some enemies will detect you or not.
  2. To make an embarrassing story short, Splinter Cell: Essentials is a mess. For a series that leads the stealth genre and has worked hard to make itself more accessible and more polished with each successive sequel, an entry like this—even on a portable— can only be seen as a miserable failure.
    Fans of the series should be prepared for a fight if they want to get the most out of the game. [Issue#139, p.75]