Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix PSP

7.9

1. Pettiforj
    Apr 6, 2005
    Very good graphics, good game play...just not my cup of tea I suppose, got bored of trying to jump over cars and also didn't like the music, but if skateboarding is your thing, the rating would fly up to about 8 I think.
  2. PSPhunter
    Aug 5, 2005
    If u have played skater games befor then u will c the differents in this u may only think theres on 4 new lvls added but its still worth a good 30.there not much action played on your 1 but with more people in wi fi u realy start to fell great as long as the people u play with dont go off in a thing like sayin im bored im bored like i off my old friends does when we play a game a i win.

#26 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#32 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

1. This "remixed" version of the original delivers almost everything that was great about the console versions, and with the inclusion of four new levels, the single-player experience has gotten even better.
  2. Cheat Code Central
    From the graphics to the tight controls and the 50-plus song titles, Underground 2 Remix is hands down the most powerful game ever displayed on a handheld. The fact that it so closely resembles the PS2 version is not just impressive but disappointing. Most of us have already played this game to death.
    A nearly perfect extended port of the console version. Everything, literally everything, that was in the console versions can be found here.