Twisted Metal: Head-On PSP

• Release Date: Mar 24, 2005
8.3

1. MattR.
    Sep 14, 2005
    1st game bought for the psp and i don't regret it, completed the game with all players twice and still can't stop playin, BUY IT!!!
  2. BMANwatts
    Jun 20, 2005
    Very fun entertaning game.
  3. Wongit
    Mar 27, 2005
    Great game. TWisted metal head on is one hell of a game. GReat soundtrack and great characters. this game really gets you involved, its awesome.
  4. ToniW.
    Apr 16, 2005
    This games graphics takes the psps capabilities to the extreme and its just fun to play with a high replay value.
  5. Underdog101Rocks
    May 12, 2005
    I'm Lovin It
  6. JoeyF.
    May 17, 2005
    This is he perfect way to start off the psp. although it doesnt have a internet browser or promised downloadable updates it is stil the perfect game. I got this game and wipeout pure and ive played this for more that 15 hours now and wipeout for about 5. Good old twisted metal feel, good old twisted metal sounds, good old everything. If the umd disk had just a little more capacity it This is he perfect way to start off the psp. although it doesnt have a internet browser or promised downloadable updates it is stil the perfect game. I got this game and wipeout pure and ive played this for more that 15 hours now and wipeout for about 5. Good old twisted metal feel, good old twisted metal sounds, good old everything. If the umd disk had just a little more capacity it could have been longer but that makes up with the awesome flawless mutliplayer. Expand
  7. SeanH.
    Dec 21, 2005
    This is an all out great game if you like cars and action. everything they had in all the other twisted metals plus lots more. i strongly recommend buying this game!
  8. Aug 30, 2010
    a new twisted metal game for the PSP thats alot of fun . theres alot of vehucles and unlockable vehicles to play as. very nice level set ups. a online mode which is now shut down but still playable with adhoc. nothing much new that pushes the series foward after 9 years but its still alot of fun . tower tooth is abit cheap with attacks that just level you way to fast. controls are decenta new twisted metal game for the PSP thats alot of fun . theres alot of vehucles and unlockable vehicles to play as. very nice level set ups. a online mode which is now shut down but still playable with adhoc. nothing much new that pushes the series foward after 9 years but its still alot of fun . tower tooth is abit cheap with attacks that just level you way to fast. controls are decent but not great . the game is abit short . regaurdless if you are a old school fan of TM then you should get this game . even if you are not its one to check out. Expand
  9. JBF
    Apr 9, 2005
    It's a great game just like it was for ps1.
  10. neilA.
    Sep 3, 2005
    Just bought my own PSP...this game rocks...sound, control....a must have if you own a PSP.
  11. Oasis
    Mar 25, 2005
    Great game. IGN is wrong...it does have co-op.
  12. VictorH.
    Jun 10, 2005
    Most addictive game. I've beaten it with every charecter( and its still fun)
  13. DaveH.
    Mar 26, 2005
    I've been playing it both online and off, wifi, adhoc, story, CO-OP (contrary to IGN) since release and all I can say is DAMN. this is a DEEP game for a launch title. buy it!
  14. ChristianR.
    Mar 27, 2005
    This game is rockin. If you haven't played Twisted Metal before, youre in for a real treat. Every character has his/her own reasons for entering the TM Contest in hopes to get their wish fulfilled. But there's alwas a twist. What I really like about this game is the fact that it 's replayable. You'll spend loads of time exploding opponents and exploring the areas. This game is rockin. If you haven't played Twisted Metal before, youre in for a real treat. Every character has his/her own reasons for entering the TM Contest in hopes to get their wish fulfilled. But there's alwas a twist. What I really like about this game is the fact that it 's replayable. You'll spend loads of time exploding opponents and exploring the areas. While playing the PS2 TM Black, I found myself glued in front of the TV screen for hours beating the game with all the different cars and finding out their twisted endings. It's fun just to watch cars blow up (even if it may be yours). I think this game has a good chance of being the most popular launch game on the PSP. Collapse
  15. DaltonS.
    May 1, 2005
    This game is awesome the only thing i thought was boring is the story mode i got it 2 days before i beat it but other wise this game is the best twisted metal game ever.
  16. LordB.
    Jun 10, 2005
    I really liked this game. it was very interesting and fun. this is one of those games , that even after you beat it there is still soething to do.
  17. May 10, 2014
    el juego es bueno es muy bueno es en realidad la secuela verdadera de twisted metal 2 de la ps1 los graficos son buenos mejora en todos los aspectos pero el control me decepciono pero aun asi no me quitan las ganas de jugarlo llega a ser uno de los mejores juegos de disparos y carreras para el psp
  18. May 19, 2016
    This game is very good . This game even better than Flatout Head On . Twisted Metal Head On is my favourite game in Twisted Metal Series and Twisted Metal Series is one of the best Racing Series . Twisted Metal Head On has got very awesome graphics for 2005 and very interesting bosses and Derby . In this game many good tracks (Special Paris) . Twisted Metal Head On is very good game . 8/10 .

#11 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#21 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

Where as playing Head-On alone has its moments, playing with seven other Twisted friends via wireless connectivity is a blast. Blowing up each other with an onslaught of weaponry from steroid-induced wheels never grows tired. There is no slowdown, and the pace is just as quick as if you're playing the computer.
  2. A colorful cast of characters, a great presentation, exciting shooting action, and support for wireless multiplayer competition over the Internet combine to make this game one of the safest bets you can place when choosing your first PSP games.
    In spite of a lacking co-op mode, Twisted Metal: Head-On offers plenty of replay value and classic fun.