• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 16, 2005
7.9

1. ZehroxDragon
    Sep 1, 2005
    I've played this, and it is terrible. The graphics are really blurry, it goes far slower than mentioned on the box, the disc came really scratched and I had to send it back, wait a MONTH until it would arrive again, and when it did there was no choice of ships pods whatever and there was only five tracks, all very circular and boring. The internet downolads never worked either. VERY I've played this, and it is terrible. The graphics are really blurry, it goes far slower than mentioned on the box, the disc came really scratched and I had to send it back, wait a MONTH until it would arrive again, and when it did there was no choice of ships pods whatever and there was only five tracks, all very circular and boring. The internet downolads never worked either. VERY poor quality. Collapse
  2. Pinky
    Sep 7, 2005
    Pure OVER-RATED crap!! %&%^(& Waste of money.
  3. PSPhunter
    Aug 4, 2005
    I make it a 0 because of the fact there is not any new things in the games only songs that u dont think about when u play the game i had payed for this and on the same day i did 6 races and there where all the same .listen to me dont get this and save it for a better game later.
  4. CharlieV.
    Aug 1, 2005
    I did notlike this game it is a total copy of star wars i think it should not be a psp game.
  5. EricF.
    Apr 29, 2005
    Great.

#4 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#3 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

1. The lack of online play and the sheer difficulty for newbies keeps it from attaining GR gold, but we're just happy to see it back on the podium where it belongs.
  2. Pure brilliance.
  3. A handful of new gameplay tweaks, new hovercraft racing classes and a PSP-worthy visual overhaul make WipeOut Pure the best installment in the series since 1996รข??s "WipeOut XL."