WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006 PSP

8.5

1. Jayn/a
    Mar 31, 2006
    I love this game. I think one of the main flaws is how easy it is to reverse grapples. if the opponent puts your characters arm behind their back all you have to do is keep tapping r. 9/10 times you will reverse their graplle. and 1/10 times they will do a strike attack. The rosters are soo small and need to include all superstars that are in the wwe. NO LASHLEY OR TATANKA =(
  2. GregD.
    Nov 16, 2005
    This is the best wrestling game since No Mercy for Nintendo 64! I think that verbalazation in the story mode could be better and I was expecting a little out of the gameplay. But overall it's a great game. Highly recommended!!!!
  3. Cameron
    Dec 15, 2005
    it is the best wwe game in the history of the wwe games like you can get hulk hogan,eugine,shelton benjiman and most important batista and john cena. and there are heaps of matches to choose from.
  4. XavierR.
    Dec 21, 2005
    this game is the best wrestling game in the world.i was online looking at this game and i could'nt believe it. i was so amazed.
  5. RoyG.
    Dec 26, 2005
    Again THQ delivers another great wrestling game for PSP. But I do have some complaints. First the time it takes to load each scene takes a long time and can make a player to get bored early with this game. And even though they have completed such a realistic wrestling game with many features , it still needs some work on its collision engine, so that no arms do not run through other Again THQ delivers another great wrestling game for PSP. But I do have some complaints. First the time it takes to load each scene takes a long time and can make a player to get bored early with this game. And even though they have completed such a realistic wrestling game with many features , it still needs some work on its collision engine, so that no arms do not run through other bodies, and falling through other objects like ring ropes and etc.. Other then this this games is very good and I rate it an 8. Expand
  6. McBainWolfcastle
    Feb 7, 2006
    Hands down this is the best game out for PsP right now. Yes there are some horrid load times, but if you bought a PsP you were aware of this issue to begin with. The story mode is great, way better than anything I expected. And all the options and depth are here. But the reason this game stands above all else is the fluidity of the movments. Its not just a button masher like earlier Hands down this is the best game out for PsP right now. Yes there are some horrid load times, but if you bought a PsP you were aware of this issue to begin with. The story mode is great, way better than anything I expected. And all the options and depth are here. But the reason this game stands above all else is the fluidity of the movments. Its not just a button masher like earlier incarnations. Anyone who loves wrestling MUST pick up a copy. Expand
  7. DaveA.
    Mar 7, 2006
    Other than slower than normal loading times,this game is perfect!
  8. JohnD.
    Apr 11, 2006
    Pretty good... first game I got on my PSP. It rocked, story mode could be a lil longer and I do admit, the load-times were awful. But it was still the best game ive played for psp.

#36 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005
#19 Most Shared PSP Game of 2005

What impresses me most, though, is that other than the load times, all of the same goodies from the console version were ported to the PSP with few technical sacrifices (the loss of a second analog stick and two shoulder buttons didn't hurt the gameplay one bit).
  2. The gameplay holds up tremendously well on the PSP platform, as does the presentation. But the lack of compelling, differing content makes it a tough sell to those who previously invested $50 in this year's game.
  3. This is a cracking port of a cracking game with very few compromises. Find three mates to play against and it's better still. [PSW]