7.9

1. Sep 23, 2012
    Could've been better. The game is a bit clunky in controls. It's fun,though. The main reason I keep coming back is GM Mode.Something about GM Mode just makes this game for me.Sound is OK.Some of the songs could be better.They're generic but are burned into your mind.The roster could be better,but it's not bad.The visuals are good for 2007 and the PSP.Not the best SVR game,but not theCould've been better. The game is a bit clunky in controls. It's fun,though. The main reason I keep coming back is GM Mode.Something about GM Mode just makes this game for me.Sound is OK.Some of the songs could be better.They're generic but are burned into your mind.The roster could be better,but it's not bad.The visuals are good for 2007 and the PSP.Not the best SVR game,but not the worst.It's average.A 6/10 an enjoyable game that falls short of greatness. Expand
  2. Jul 15, 2014
    I liked the modes. The controls weren't too good, but it was a fun game for me back in the days. Played it on my friend's PSP, so not too much to say about it, but I had fun.

1. A mild improvement for PSP, but you really want to play on a big telly. [Dec 2007, p.46]
    I found the controls off-putting and the lack of detail sad, but the big name modes -- Tournament, Money in the Bank, TLC, GM, etc. -- that make up the console versions are packed in here for you to digest on the go.
  3. There's potential here but it's sadly squandered thanks to a frustrating control system and needlessly repetitive game modes. One for hardcore WWE fans only.