WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 PSP

6.8

1. Dec 16, 2010
    This is a really good wrestling game for the psp. I have the PS3 version & the only major difference is that it doesn't have the new physics system, apart from that, you won't find much difference at all. Controls are great, pretty easy to get used to, feels comfortable enough. Graphics are good for psp, especially considering 90% of all the console features are there, Create a Wrestler,This is a really good wrestling game for the psp. I have the PS3 version & the only major difference is that it doesn't have the new physics system, apart from that, you won't find much difference at all. Controls are great, pretty easy to get used to, feels comfortable enough. Graphics are good for psp, especially considering 90% of all the console features are there, Create a Wrestler, All of the Road to Wrestlemania stories (which are exactly the same as the console versions), etc, etc . The WWE Universe feature is there complete with cut scenes just like the consoles versions, which is fantastic. The gameplay is really good. It's the first & only psp game i own at the moment, so I have no other real point of reference, but I would say it's the definative wrestling game for psp owners as it's quite close to it's console counterparts. Very enjoyable. I recommend it to any psp owning wrestling fan who wants their wrestling game fix on the go. Expand
  2. Jul 14, 2014
    I don't understand the harsh critic reviews. I was very excited about getting this game, and it didn't disappoint. I loved the Road to Wrestlemania backstage roaming and put tons of valuable honours into that mode. There is the WWE Universe mode with its great cut scenes and there is also a LOT of characters.
  3. May 1, 2016
    This is best fighting game on PSP . Normal Graphics and many wrestlers . Many submissions and grapples and strikes . Good storyline behind wrestlers on Wrestlemania 26 . Many tips of matches . And this game very good . One of the best fighting of all time .
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Feb 3, 2011
    The sound is also woeful. [Feb 2011, p.114]
  2. Dec 19, 2010
    It's clear that the PSP version of WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 comes as a reduction, in the literal sense, of what's available for the PS3 and Xbox 360. So the graphics aren't awesome, but there are like seventy characters (many of which you have to unlock) and a lot of game modes and stipulations. Too bad for the dull gameplay and cumbersome controls.