• Publisher: Atlus
  • Release Date: Sep 16, 2008
8.3

1. Jul 7, 2014
    this game oh this game i love this game i truly do first off
    it introduced me to rpg games witch i love now adays and second off
    the gameplay oh the gameplay
    its one of those games that easy to get in to but some peopole can spend years and not be good at it and some can spend seconds and be a master but its realy realy fun the visuals were eye candy on its gba port and now it has voice
    acting and such theres no reason not to get it over the GBA version unless you dont have a psp in witch case GET THIS GAME the story is fantastic with each and every character being funny or having a unique personality and trust me the end will leave you balling (FREAKIN ANKHS)
    the gameplay is very nice if a critic didnt like the game its because there not good at it and thus dont like it as much this game will always have a spot in my game library and since its also a digital download if you dont get it your just keeping yourself from a great game

1. Yggdra Union had the potential to be a really compelling tactical game, but due to a lazy storyline, a cumbersome UI, and a brand of gameplay that excludes the player 50% of the time, it couldn't help but fall short.
  2. Yggdra Union is by no means the definitive tactical RPG experience, nor is it a perfect game. However, for all of my qualms, I found myself continually going back for moreā€”and not just because I had to in order to review the game, but because I felt myself drawn to the strategy and enjoyed the satisfaction of victory.
  3. Though it is best suited for the hardcore strategy/RPG crowd, it's hard not to recommend Yggdra Union to everyone, as it is one of the most engrossing, challenging and unforgettable RPGs released in a long time.