7.1

1. Apr 19, 2011
    NIS has always written excellent dialogue, and NIS America has always localized beautifully. Great humor, smooth gameplay, lots of things to customize, and doesn't take itself too seriously. If you think "Prinny dood!!" is an awesome thing to shout, then this game is for you.
  2. Nov 3, 2010
    It is really amazing to me that a game like this is getting as good of reviews as it is. Typically, the roguelike genre tends to be fairly polarized, and has a hard time getting higher than a 70%. I think the scores really reflect the quality of the game. Having played several mystery dungeon roguelikes, I find this game a real pleasant surprise as far as gameplay. The formula is shaken up by the line of sight of the enemies, and the "total level" you earn as you proceed. Even if you don't generally like roguelike gameplay, this game may change your mind.
    The story is entertaining, in line with Disgaea in satire, but for me doesn't provide the main draw. The solid, consistently entertaining gameplay really makes this a must buy in my book.
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Truly a unique experience, Zettai Hero Project bring great humor, loads of customization, and unique gameplay that no PSP owner should overlook, especially those who are fans of NIS's other works such as Disgaea and Soul Nomad.
  4. Nov 1, 2010
    This game's name. 'Nuff said.

1. Aug 1, 2011
    The mature storyline featuring well-written character arcs, the deep and engaging gameplay, and the overall high quality in every aspect are all reasons that I can easily recommend this game to any gamer interested in turn-based PSP fun.
  2. Mar 11, 2011
    Winning even as one loses is nothing new in gaming-at least, not in how I play-and the way Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman implements it means that nothing the player does, no matter how foolish, is a waste. That implemention isn't exactly groundbreaking (while the game makes grinding for levels easier, it doesn't make it more palatable) but it does force players to think about failure in a slightly new way.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman is another confirmation of the great talent of NIS. It is one of those titles that will never appear on a cover of a magazine, but it will remain in the hearts of many gamers.