7.5

1. Nov 5, 2013
    mainly i would say the textures in the graphic design are superior to the consoles, honestly, and better than other Wii U games currently. i've always liked the way nintendo handles graphics over the other ones. something more smooth and fluid about them. this game is perfect for Wii U in that way. not to mention, of course, outstanding gameplay. probably the most epic game on Wii U right now.
  2. Nov 4, 2013
    This is the best AC game ever made. Hands down. Also best Wii U game I've ever played. Graphics seem almost next-gen. Gameplay and everything is just as amazing as you'd expect.
  3. Nov 23, 2013
    Assassin's Creed IV is the best in the series yet. Gorgeous graphics, nice controls, fun multiplayer... this is by far the most enjoyable game I have played in a long time. Edward Kenway is such a likeable character and you will really enjoy this. The gamepad shows the map and you can do Off-TV Play on it as well. Perfect and a must-buy.
  4. Oct 30, 2013
    The latest installment of AC, is packed with action and a thrilling storyline. The Wii U version utilises the controller's screen as a map, weapon selection and is also able to play the game entirely on the gamepad.
  5. Nov 2, 2013
    Seriously! There too many trolls in this life! Ignore the idiots that keep giving negative scores without giving an explanation. I am a video game fan PERIOD! The wii u version is better then both the ps3 and Xbox version. It has sharper texture cause it is at native 1080p on wii u while it's only 720p on the other two. Wii u's version is 14gb while the other two are slightly under 10gb. That's a decent size difference. Why do people have to hate on any console? Expand
  6. Dec 14, 2013
    oh man,Ubisoft has inovated with this game
    it has better graphics,a better plot and a better gameplay
    that assassins creed iii
    i loved it. this is a must buy to Wii u
  7. Oct 30, 2013
    I have been an Assassins Creed fan since the very beginning! I ventured in the life of Altaiir, Ezio, and Conner and am happy to say that I have only played the first 30 minutes of Black Flag and I am amazed! The story line, the graphics, the controls are phenomenal! I have played all the other games on Playstation 3 console and this is my first venture to a different console, and i tell you i am not regretting it. i thought i would have trouble trying to find online matches, but that is not the case. There are always someone looking for a multiplayer match. Overall, the best Wii U game to date!

Instagram: Game_Row
  8. Nov 8, 2013
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  9. Nov 2, 2013
    This game is super on WiiU...I am very dissapointed that only one mainstream source has reviewed it. I tried it on PS3 and the WiiU version is superior.....better grafix/textures, better lighting, water, and smoke/fog effects and by far better framerate is crowded areas. Ubi has finally hit the sweet spot on WiiU and this game is awesome on any platform. OffTV is great for a game like this that has so many playing hours and if you use gamepad as second screen it is not revolutionairy but does a nice job with real time map and by allowing you to place the HUD on the gamepad to keep the big screen clean. Please WiiU owners support UBI and this game (Rayman also top notch) so we keep getting 3rd party games on WiiU. AC4 does a 1.1GB download on first launch that surely must be caching core components on flash/hd because the load times are fast and there are no hiccups in cut/scenes or problems with texture/character loads like other WiiU games. Bring on WatchDogs as WiiU is showing it can handle games like this with the proper developers doing the work. Expand
  10. Jan 28, 2014
    Finally, I beat it. Best game ever. The graphics are amazing, the story was the best thing along with the gameplay. This was 20 hours of gameplay i'll remember for the rest of my life.
  11. Nov 19, 2013
    This game does a great job and has made alot of improvements since the previous titles.
    I would say the game is just about as ground breaking as the second one and definitely took out as much boring aspects from the first one they could.

Outside the animus story is a weird one to get adjusted to which can make the player love or hate it, in which for myself I don't care too much about
    the outside animus part on this new installment and does not make me hate the game either, but really love the in the animus story.

Its all about the life of Connor's grandfather. The Pirate.

And for those of you who have always wanted a great pirate game then look no further.

Its like playing Assassin's creed 2 with a pinch of 3 along with the open worldliness and sailing of legend of Zelda windwaker.

Its been a while since I've had a game make me feel so excited and counting down the clock till I get off work.

The wii u delivers a great experience. if you are looking for smoother frame rates and better graphics than 360 and Ps3 but can't afford the expensive Ps4 and Xbone then this game meets you in the middle and does not disappoint.

The Gamepad gives you a perfect extra large map to view everything with. plus not to mention playing it off screen. I live with my girlfriend, and I knew I'd get addicted to this game, so it's perfect on Wii U to keep both of us happy because she can watch her Tv shows all night while I play this game.

Even the Gamepads graphics for off tv play looks amazing and runs smooth.

So I'll say give this game a chance plus not to mention you can post your progress and pictures of in game play on the miiverse as well as see what others are getting into and learn new things from each other.

So yes give it a chance especially if you own a wii u! Give nintendo some support. There's too many nintendo haters out there who don't know their roots, so bring some love to nintendo and pick up your copy today!

One more thing. Uplay has an app on nintendo so that is a must to download and is free of charge filled with its own achievements that reward its players. Trust me on this!
  12. Dec 23, 2013
    I have been a solid Creed fan since day one, I own all of the previous games on Xbox 360 and I can honestly say this version is much superior, I have played on PS4, Xbox One and 360, loading times are faster than the competition, gamepad use is good usual off screen play and map functionality is all there but not essential it is easier to check the gamepad map than having to load up the normal map, soundtrack is epic the pirates singing is a laugh, graphically I have seen the comparison vids and can honestly say its up there with Xbox One and PS4 Wii U is finally flexing some muscle, multiplayer connects perfectly with no problems and lots of people online to match against, the way you manage Edwards fleet and vessel is awesome as is the sea battles, so far Edward tops Ezio and Connor in every way(fighting and character) and is definitely more likeable than Haytham! Definitely a must have for the Wii U, you can snapshot you moments to the Miiverse, the story has become more epic, without spoiling anything you just need to crack on with it, people will still be playing this in 6 months time there is just so much to do 10/10 get in there on your new Nintendo, Peace. Expand
  13. Dec 3, 2013
    This is my first Assassin's Creed game, and I have to say, it is a very good game. Although I have started far in the series, I am really enjoying the story as adventurer Edward Kennay, sailing the seas as an Assassin in great graphics, offering a great storyline, and interesting challenges. Along side the single player, multiplayer is addictive and entertaining. I am having a slight hard time adjusting to each game mode, but having a fun time. Overall, this is a great game and new experience for me, and I am excited to play future Assassin's Creed titles on my Wii U. Expand
  14. Feb 16, 2014
    This game is pretty much gonna have you talking like a pirate for days (be warned telling your wife to swab the decks you lazy bilge rat does not go down well) bruises aside whats not to like pirates, adventure life on the open sea the graphics are stunning and the controls have been improved. You can tell the development team had fun with this and it shows in the way the game plays out. My only gripe is yet again the Wii U gets stuffed on the dlc. It is a self fulfilling prophecy that dlc want sell on the Wii U so lets not bother. Expand
  15. PMG
    Jul 9, 2014
    In my opinion this is by far one of the best games of 2013. As an Assassin's Creed game goes it is a farly open stealth game that despite not being were difficult, can be a challenge if you wanna be extra sneake. The differens is that you can sail, with probely the best sailing ever found in a video game. Visuels are also impressive and though they might not be completly onpar with other consoles one tye Wii U, i don't care. Story wise it has one of the best protagonists in the series, only outperformed by Etzio. If you like pirate games, team up with Keenway, Blackbeard and Colico jack in this fantastic game. Expand

1. Jan 14, 2014
    The Assassin's Creed series is teetering on the brink of saturation. Credit to Black Flag for escaping that fate thanks to its interesting and innovative mechanics. Naval exploration brings in several additional hours of gameplay, which along with its competent plot contribute to make Black Flag the best Assassin's Creed game since the second chapter of the series.
  2. A huge, almost constantly entertaining game. Brash, soulful and clever, it's astonishing that a title on a yearly schedule came out this meaty.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is a great game on Wii U, but considering the frame rate issues, the absence of DLC support and a somewhat disappointing use of the Gamepad, you might want to stick to the other versions if you have the chance to.