3.2

1. Nov 5, 2013
    Graphics are really good and much improved from Black ops 2 on the Wii U. Better looking then a PS3 or 360 is capable of but not as good as a PS4 version. The alien mode is fun and i personally like it better then Zombies. Best graphics on the Wii U system and a definite buy
  2. Nov 5, 2013
    I have no clue what people are complaining about. The game is gorgeous, and it runs flawlessly on Wii U. As always, gamepad remote play is great. The only reason I didn't give it a 10 is because I don't feel as if the multiplayer has made enough significant changes to feel fresh, but it's still addictive and fun.

if you have a Wii U, buy this game.
  3. Nov 5, 2013
    I picked up the game as a midnight release, but waited on this review in order to get a more in-depth feel for the game itself. While Call of Duty has never been revered for its story, for the first time since Black Ops, I feel like they actually tried on this one. The campaign was slightly interesting and actually had me get into it a bit. However, Call of Duty: Ghosts' real highlights on Wii U are its graphics and online multiplayer. While Call of Duty: Ghosts is not leaps and bounds beyond its PS3 and Xbox 360 brethren in terms of graphics, it is certainly a step in the right direction for proving the Wii U as a next generation console. The online multiplayer was sleek and easy to jump into, and the maps continue to get better in the Call of Duty franchise. The online capabilities also help show that the Nintendo Network is not too shabby of an online service. While the game isn't perfect, I believe that returning Call of Duty fans and especially newcomers to the series will overall enjoy the experience of Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Positives: Graphics, Online Multiplayer
    Negative: Campaign could be slightly more involved; Not displayed in the resolution predicted
  4. Nov 8, 2013
    To be honest,Game is awesome.Amazing graphic,good gameplay.Of corse,Battlefild 4 is much better.But as for me score should be at least 7-8 not 1-3 points.
  5. Jan 29, 2014
    Best Call Of Duty game yet. I haven't played Multiplayer or Extinction but I buy games for the campaign stories. But my only is that, it only took me 4 hours to beat. It's to short. But it's one of the best games of last year and of all time.
  6. Nov 7, 2013
    A solid entry in the Call of Duty franchise.

For people new to the series: Simply put this is a very fun modern first person shooter that is easy to get into but very difficult to master. The single player is fun but the heart of the game is multiplayer. The sheer amount of unlocks and achievements/accomplishments and customization options this game has is mind boggling. The game
    looks good, plays smoothly, and has so much to it; this game will be by default left in my console for quite some time to come.

The Wii U version is masterfully done with nicer graphics than the Xbox 360 or PS3 version and a very quick and easy to use online multiplayer system.

My verdict: Must buy for any Wii U owner
  7. Dec 23, 2013
    Another Example of the Wii U Flexing it's Muscle, the games story isn't the best Duty... But it's not the worst either, the action is fast non stop 60fps romp tons of stuff happening on screen at once, it's only just behind Xbox and PS4 but only a millisecond behind, a few ugly textures pop up but overall you will only notice if you look up too closely, I only experienced 1 tiny second of the frame rate dropping in the campaign and multiplayer is flawless tons of people online, my favourite mode is infected, some of the missions are epic as you will see, space and underwater sections are particularly impressive and use of the Dog is pretty good, extinction mode is welcomed and is fresh faced definitely try this version, it isn't Black Ops.... think of it as this years Modern Warfare and you wont be disappointed. Expand
  8. Jan 27, 2014
    One of the best cod storylines yet. Great game modes. Only problem is lack of people online but still enough to enjoy. Don't listen to trolls :) Wii u gameplay although not essential does help smooth things out like changing loadout ect. Graphics are nice not the best but solid enough. Definitly worth getting if you want a shooter on the Wii u
  9. Mar 19, 2014
    This game does not deserves less than 6 or 7 ... If you think it is exactly like the last call of duty games, you are wrong ... It does not only give you a new campaign, the multiplayer is new and different, but not better, the maps are really large but it can be good and bad at the same time, the class options are confusing but plenty awesome too... It's definitely a new multiplayer system...
    The campaign has it's flaws but it can give you chills sometimes as it is also both entertaining and boring sometimes, but good enough to get through them and complete them.
    And at last you have a new mode called Extintion, it can be repetitive but it is really good looking if you mind about graphics, and it is a blast if you play with people... Good too.
    So for me this game deserves an 8... If you hate this game because of the annoying retarded gamers playing online, you may be reasonable and blame THE GAMERS, not the game.
  10. Apr 18, 2014
    this is the best game in the world so buy it please and play multiplayer it is so good a game like this it has to be good come and buy it at walmart please
  11. Nov 5, 2013

Positives: Graphics, Online Multiplayer

1. Jan 10, 2014
    Call of Duty: Ghosts is everything that Call of Duty titles have been in the past: fast-paced action and the usual competitive multiplayer with a few twists thrown in.
  2. The multiplayer pillar is wobbly, but a lightness of touch elsewhere keeps the game steady. Not a stellar year for Call of Duty, but solid enough. [Jan 2014, p.78]
  3. Nov 22, 2013
    The new multiplayer modes are exciting, but they are bogged down by the low quality maps. If you just need a game to scratch your FPS itch, Ghosts will tide you over till another Call of Duty comes out, but if you are looking for a shooter that is surprising and profound, you are better off passing on Ghosts.