8.3

1. Sep 17, 2015
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a fun stealth game and provides amazing deep in how one can enjoy its experience in gameplay. You find many ways to take out enemies and navigate your way from point a to point b. While the story may be boring at times and majority of bosses can be a major let down, its does have its golden moments.

Adam Jenson must find something close to him so that he may

Adam Jenson must find something close to him so that he may piece together the fallen pieces of his life. In a world where people are dealing with their most serve problems through augmentation, its seems not enough to satisfy Adams wises, he must look deeper, for mystery surrounds his every thought. Who do you trust now to help you find the way and stay on course? How can one survive?

The gameplay is a bunch of fun, but while its the strongest point of the game, its also its draw back. I always find myself being taken out of the gameplay when im wanting more of it. The stealth is so engaging and deep, it makes me want to spend most of my time having fun with it. But with all the loading, story bits, reading notes, hacking devices, it just bums your experience a little too much. But when you get in that stealth mode, boy is it fun. I enjoyed playing with the different augmentations a little, but mainly i didnt full with them much, i just enjoyed the freedom of moving a round and taking out guys in so many different ways.

The weapons gameplay is also very nice and diverse, the only weapon i didnt care for too much was the sniper guns, didnt find the aiming to be all that accurate without a cross eye to target people, so was kinda a guessing matter for a so called pro, made me feel under powered. Pistol was my favorite gun, was cool having it to take out cameras when needed and shot other random objects.

The story i didnt care for too much, characters were not all that engaging, and most except for Jenson were pretty boring and had no character build up, i didnt care much for any of them as i knew nothing about them and they seem to just be random dudes helping me out in my quest. The ending was very cool and rewarding though, i did enjoy that part.

Bosses were somewhat a let down majority of the time, two boss fights were very cool and one i loved to death, but the other 3 were very easy and pretty boring. One i dont even think was a boss it was so easy, i just one-shotted him. Gameplay was still solid though and game was very polished.

I had a great time with Dues Ex, the stealth was amazing and would love to have a game that focused on that part of the gameplay without all the other interferences. I would consider the game to be a very good game, but nothing too special for me, would highly recommend to people who enjoy stealth games or just action games with strategy in general.
  2. Sep 13, 2015
    I don't get why people who own a WiiU are so dumb this is THE best port for the system the best fps rpg game and still it hasn't got enough sells!!
    It took me almost 2 yrs to find this game and like most of my Wii U games it is a hidden germ
  3. Feb 25, 2015
    Deus Ex is a great game which unfortunately is now showing its age released on the WiiU. I was surprised to find that the graphics are inferior to the xbox360 version, which I spent a lot of time playing. The gamepad is used to good effect and genuinely addes to the experience. For me the best aspect of the WiiU version (and the best part of the WiiU in general) is the fact that it offersDeus Ex is a great game which unfortunately is now showing its age released on the WiiU. I was surprised to find that the graphics are inferior to the xbox360 version, which I spent a lot of time playing. The gamepad is used to good effect and genuinely addes to the experience. For me the best aspect of the WiiU version (and the best part of the WiiU in general) is the fact that it offers off-tv play. Expand
  4. Feb 7, 2015
    Stunning game with story as good as gameplay. It is on the same level of quality as Dishonored, which to me means that both are just phenomenal games that any gamer should play through in their entirety.
  5. Apr 26, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. questo gioco è molto sopravalutato sia per il fatto portate che sono le scelte morali vengono trattate in maniera molto fine a se stessa, nelle fasi di gioco basta comportati come fosse uno sparatutto come tanti e non solo il gioco premia questo atteggiamento e cosa più seccante e che a un certo punto nell'avventura ti vengono sottratti tutti i chip potenziati cosa che ti fa capire di aver sprecato solo tempo a potenziarti e con questo penso di essermi sfogato abbastanza suquesto gioco fin troppo sopravalutato Expand
  6. Feb 16, 2014
    I will admit, this game is not perfect, but it is damn close to being so. As someone who played the original Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PS3, the new additions and changes made to the game just make it a much better experience. After the first boss in the base Human Revolution, I was blown over by the sudden switch to full-on combat when I was playing a stealth game. Director's CutI will admit, this game is not perfect, but it is damn close to being so. As someone who played the original Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PS3, the new additions and changes made to the game just make it a much better experience. After the first boss in the base Human Revolution, I was blown over by the sudden switch to full-on combat when I was playing a stealth game. Director's Cut mitigates this by adding stealth and ranged options to the boss fights, making the game much more streamlined.

Porting the game to the Wii U was one of the best ideas. The inventive use of the Wii U GamePad makes the game just that little bit more interesting, especially the hacking mechanic, which can now be performed much more quickly with the touch screen. The only criticism I have is the choice to show the sniper reticle on the GamePad, which can sometimes be slightly awkward to use.

The game also has some minor framerate issues in the opening movies, however but for its flaws, Director's Cut is a fantastic update to the brilliant game that was Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
  7. Feb 2, 2014
    Looks pretty, but its kinda difficult to appreciate that when the controls are horrendous! Very close to being unplayable. Do yourself a favor a buy it for the pc. Just another **** for nintendo to desperatly make some money of wii u witch swansong is already playing loud.
  8. Jan 13, 2014
    This game is outstanding, the graphical style is fantastic to look at and you will often find yourself looking at the views when you are in tall buildings. The gameplay is some of the best I have played in this genre and the augmentations (character upgrades) really change the way that you play the game and approach different situations of which there are many options. The storyline isThis game is outstanding, the graphical style is fantastic to look at and you will often find yourself looking at the views when you are in tall buildings. The gameplay is some of the best I have played in this genre and the augmentations (character upgrades) really change the way that you play the game and approach different situations of which there are many options. The storyline is very compelling and has some real life undertones to it. The sound is also very good and suits the sci-fi nature of the game well.

There are many weapons in the game which are all really fun to use and can be upgraded too with things like explosive bullets and laser sights etc.

The hacking mini game is also one of the best ones I have seen in a game and is really satisfying to unlock areas and find goodies inside. The wii u game pad also makes the hacking more fun and adds new elements to the game. The ability to hack robots and turrets to turn them against your enemies is also super fun.

I would strongly recommend this game to anyone who likes sci-fi shooters/stealth games because this is one of the best ones around and the wii u version is the best version because of the added game pad functionality.
  9. Nov 13, 2013
    Buying a wii u, I wasn't THAT impressed by the sound and design, but my all time fav- Pikmin 3 was beautiful. Now, Deus Ex Human Evolution- my fav game on pc is on wii u! I picked it up- a little pricy but brat altogether. IAM NOT KIDDING THIS GAME IS SO EPIC. the graphics are epic, the sound acting is awesome. The physics are brilliant. Must Buy dudes. Must buy.
  10. Oct 29, 2013
    The definitive version of a great game. The director's cut on Wii U features improved boss fights, awesome gamepad functionality (hacking on the gamepad is so much better), the missing link DLC and greatly improved visuals. However, the game still feels a bit old I think the stealth mechanics in newer games like Splinter Cell have spoiled me a bit as the mechanics here feel clunky inThe definitive version of a great game. The director's cut on Wii U features improved boss fights, awesome gamepad functionality (hacking on the gamepad is so much better), the missing link DLC and greatly improved visuals. However, the game still feels a bit old I think the stealth mechanics in newer games like Splinter Cell have spoiled me a bit as the mechanics here feel clunky in comparison. Still the upgrade system is great and it is really fun to try scenarios from various different approaches to see which works best. Definitely recommended to ppl who haven't played it before but not much new for ppl who have. Still, it's the best version of the game and it is worthy of your time if you are planning on playing it through once more. Expand
  11. Oct 25, 2013
    The game play overall was average. There was nothing new there. The IA was ridiculously stupid and horribly programmed, an example of this was when I threw a cardboard box at a team mate and they shot me.

This game is not worth your money and you should avoid it.
  12. Oct 24, 2013
    Players will get to relive Adam Jensen's saga in a whole new way. Expanding on the already critically acclaimed game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the Director's Cut introduces superb second-screen support, reworked boss battles, improved assets and seamless integration of the Missing Link DLC within the main story. Deus Ex: HR itself has an already wonderfully built world complete with aPlayers will get to relive Adam Jensen's saga in a whole new way. Expanding on the already critically acclaimed game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the Director's Cut introduces superb second-screen support, reworked boss battles, improved assets and seamless integration of the Missing Link DLC within the main story. Deus Ex: HR itself has an already wonderfully built world complete with a plethora of characters and deep mysteries to them. What the studio has done is truly Deus Ex compared to other modern re-imaginings have done to classic franchises. This game is truly a "modern classic" in my opinion and what this re-release does is improve upon that perfection. Expand
  13. Oct 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. With improvements to the game's flow and excellent second-screen support, the Director's Cut of Human Revolution is the definitive version of an excellent game. Human Revolution would bear replaying even without the enhancements it's a rare title that combines superb world building and storytelling with such dedication to player choice. I lost myself in the world of Human Revolution, and relished every opportunity to dive deeper into its mysteries. Expand
  14. Oct 25, 2013

This game is not worth your money and you should avoid it.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Feb 13, 2014
    The better, albeit still a bit rushed, version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Finally the bosses are on par with the rest of the game. [Jan 2014]
  2. Dec 24, 2013
    I found Deus Ex to be very entertaining overall, but the lack of consistency with the first and third person camera angles, and the poorly conceived controls, do take their toll.
  3. Human Revolution respects how you like to play games and is good at all the things it attempts, from the stealth to the shooting to the RPG systems.