5.2

1. Sep 7, 2013
    I've played the first one so was eiger to play this first thing that hits you is the incredible
    Visuals their really impressive with the shadows on the wall next the game next is the controls
    I do admit it takes a while but I've tried the ps3 demo and tje wii u game pad is easier To contrl ok the camera sucks but it did in re rev too .with the size and the Visual upgrade id have to say
    To contrl ok the camera sucks but it did in re rev too .with the size and the
    Visual upgrade id have to say its even better than the first

1. Mar 21, 2013
    A solid game, although there are some weaknesses, some of them caused by Oswald being this AI teammate. The freedom you have to explore Wasteland as you wish and several great approaches in the matters of gameplay and story are unfortunately let down by some serious framerate issues and the fact that it's simply too easy to lose the thread.
  2. Mar 11, 2013
    The mechanics are as mediocre as they were on the other systems, but additionally the Wii U version suffers from a stuttering framerate and superficial usage of the Wii U gamepad.
    The Wii U version should be your last resort. I can't help but think it must have been rushed to meet the release date, when it would have benefited from some extra time in development.