5.2

1. Nov 2, 2013
    THE GOOD: The graphical style is beautiful. Cutscenes look nice. The game features decades of Disney history. Voice acting is spot-on.

THE BAD: The gameplay is very unsatisfying. You solve puzzles with the magic brush and they are not clever or enjoyable in the least. Loading times can be extremely long. The story is not nearly as good as the original. The game map is hard to get
    through and confusing to say the least. Finding your next objective can be a pain. There are sidequests but they are boring and not much of a good use of time. Wii U version has slowdown in many areas. There are many times where you have to repeatedly collect items but in order to finish these missions you have to enter and exit the same area over and over and collect the items. It can be tedious and truely annoying.

This game is truely awful and not worth playing. SKIP IT!
  2. Sep 7, 2013
    I've played the first one so was eiger to play this first thing that hits you is the incredible
    Visuals their really impressive with the shadows on the wall next the game next is the controls
    I do admit it takes a while but I've tried the ps3 demo and tje wii u game pad is easier
    To contrl ok the camera sucks but it did in re rev too .with the size and the
    Visual upgrade id have to say
    its even better than the first Expand
  3. Jul 18, 2013
    Epic mickey 2: the power of two is one of the worst games I ever played. The gameplay is the same as the first game. The story is boring and the voice acting is terrible expect Mickey. The game is too easy. I haven't beaten the game, but I say this now I hate this game.
  4. Mar 30, 2013
    So far i've got to admit, the experience starts off really slow but it is still pretty fun. There are occasional slowdown and AI issues but the puzzle solving and adventure is pretty fun.
  5. Jan 15, 2013
    Great game, on OTHER consoles. The port is sloppy and there are some seriously glaring framerate issues that make the game almost unplayable in certain areas. Meanstreet especially. I would say get the game, just NOT on the WII U
  6. Dec 25, 2012
    In my opinion this is a great game even if you haven't played the original how ever there are some minor bugs and issues that need to be addressed. but lets start with the games greatest features. the first one is of course the co op. the game is built around you and a friend gathering around the T.V and defeat enemies as Disney fans 2 most favorite characters. Second is the controls they feel fluid and good they don't feel as stiff as the last one. and also the sheer amount of stuff to collect. with this game you can collect stuff that can even change the scenery around you or free lost spirits.its enough to keep you entertained for a long time. the final good thing i would have to say is the vast amount of colors. both vibrant and dark everything has a Disney flare to it. However this game is far from perfect. here a couple of bad things about this game. number 1 is the problem with playing by yourself. Oswald is a smart piece of AI but he tends to wander off. if you need him in a situation where your dying and hes in the background walking away then you are screwed. the second is the control. although using the game pad is great its doesn't feel right that you cant use the controller that started the series. the Wii mote. that is especially reserved for the second player Oswald. also the touch screen integration could have been better. and the final one is the occasional bug. i have encountered at least 5 bugs in the time i played this game. while most of them are not game crashing one caused me to have to restart my Wii u completely. there can also be annoying frame rate drops and texture pop ins. overall a great game that welcomes new players and is great for fans of the series Expand
  7. Jan 15, 2013

1. Mar 21, 2013
    A solid game, although there are some weaknesses, some of them caused by Oswald being this AI teammate. The freedom you have to explore Wasteland as you wish and several great approaches in the matters of gameplay and story are unfortunately let down by some serious framerate issues and the fact that it's simply too easy to lose the thread.
  2. Mar 11, 2013
    The mechanics are as mediocre as they were on the other systems, but additionally the Wii U version suffers from a stuttering framerate and superficial usage of the Wii U gamepad.
    The Wii U version should be your last resort. I can't help but think it must have been rushed to meet the release date, when it would have benefited from some extra time in development.