7.5

1. Aug 25, 2013
    My kids absoultely loves it, and basically, that's what counts for me with this game. Game is fun, and it's using the same engine as Toy Story 3, which is great in my opinion. You get to build a lot of different things in the toy box, and I see a lot of fun in the different play sets. Figures is of decent quality. PS: The Wii U lets you see the parts on the LCD screen as you build. A nice feature which the other consoles don't have. Expand

1. Oct 24, 2013
    All Disney fans should play this game.Its cute, it's lovely and so much fun. Although it's a shame you can only play coop if you buy another character in the store.
  2. Despite its potential, the Starter Pack feels a little limited. That said, four solid games is not to be sniffed at and we imagine there's far more to come.
    There is always someone to punch, always something on top of each building, always a treasure chest to investigate, the problem is when the game tells us that “this trunk” can only be opened with a character that we don’t have, "ups, Dad! ... "