7.5

1. Nov 3, 2014
    Disney Infinity offers long but dragged out playsets with little innovation with more than five hours of missions and side missions, the toy box mode is innovative and fun and the characters are fun to play as. The roster however is laughable along with the prices of the figures and starter packs. Support the PC version and look for character codes online for a cheap price on Ebay. Nothing more to say. It is slightly above average with the toy box mode as its number one selling point and the playsets, that put other fans....to sleep. RIP OFF OF SKYLANDERS, MINECRAFT AND LEGO! Wow. Just wow. However, Minecraft should take notes on Disney Infinitys fun and interactive TOY BOX mode. And where are the rest of the DISNEY CAST??? They could at least added more characters! Expand
  2. Oct 6, 2014
    Disney Infinity 1.0 is amazing! The Wii U version is a 100 times better than the Wii. There is way more detail to the graphics and playability from the Wii version.

The Idea of creating your own toybox is a great one! Makes the game more playable time after time! Yes the game is expensive and it would be nice if the price would drop a bit but still a great game to play!
  3. Mar 14, 2014
    Disney Infinity stands primarily on the strength of the Toy Box experience. The play sets are hardly shallow; each is at least a 10+ hour game in its own right, and despite the common mechanics, each feels like a very different beast. But the Toy Box, as a fully-customizable arena meant to facilitate ridiculous nonsense, is incredibly successful, in no small part thanks to the Internet multiplayer allowing up to 4 players to participate in creating said ridiculous nonsense. The Toy Box's free-form nature, combined with the open world of the play sets, offers a very liberating and powerful feeling, which I am sure will inevitably be capitalized on by gamers alternating between engineering incredible labors of love and vulgar displays of silliness. Such is the Internet.

The price of the starter set is good if you consider the extent of everything you are getting in the starter set alone, but additional characters cost more than they likely should, and the game is designed not to ever let you forget that your collection is incomplete. The cash grab feel is a bit of a shock from a company usually so concerned with seeming friendly to its customers. Although the play sets are by no means mini-games, they feel somewhat shallower than the full games they are trying to be, and quality varies significantly. And, of course, since the Toy Box is limited only by your imagination, it's only as good as you are.

A good game overall, though hardly perfect.
  4. Feb 1, 2014
    Decent game, not a decent price. .
  5. Nov 18, 2013
    Me and my wife enjoyed all the three starter worlds plus loved the Lone Ranger playset as addition.
    The game runs super smooth in Singleplayer and still OK while playing in Splitscreen. Each Playset gave like 5 10 hours of gameplay depending of how much of a completionist you are. We didn´t fiddle around too much with creating our own worlds but could see the potential in that mode. We
    could create physic based interactions or crazy racing tracks in the middle of the year or just build scyscrapers so high it took a minute to land on the ground when jumping off of it. And all of that was done by simply playing around.

I would recommend this game for playing it together within your friends and family circles.
    Especially kids will love the Toybox mode for just experimenting and having silly fun.

I´d give it an 08/10 since it´s a pretty good endeavor and the Disney magic gets to sparkle here and there
  6. Nov 17, 2013
    It's a really fun game especially if you played it with your friends or with your kids. each of the playset feels like their own game. in the toy box you can build alot of cool things but the problem is alot of the objects in the toy box isn't really that useful it's just there and look pretty..
    The figures is really expensive.. but it looks detail so it's worth the price. this is a
    really fun game you'll have a blast playing it. Expand
  7. Aug 25, 2013
    My kids absoultely loves it, and basically, that's what counts for me with this game. Game is fun, and it's using the same engine as Toy Story 3, which is great in my opinion. You get to build a lot of different things in the toy box, and I see a lot of fun in the different play sets. Figures is of decent quality. PS: The Wii U lets you see the parts on the LCD screen as you build. A nice feature which the other consoles don't have. Collapse
  8. Aug 25, 2013

1. Oct 24, 2013
    All Disney fans should play this game.Its cute, it's lovely and so much fun. Although it's a shame you can only play coop if you buy another character in the store.
  2. Despite its potential, the Starter Pack feels a little limited. That said, four solid games is not to be sniffed at and we imagine there's far more to come.
    There is always someone to punch, always something on top of each building, always a treasure chest to investigate, the problem is when the game tells us that “this trunk” can only be opened with a character that we don’t have, "ups, Dad! ... "