7.1

1. Mar 17, 2014
    This game makes a great time filler and mind bender. Online multiplayer is very competitive and intense, graphics are great for what the game is, and the songs and sounds are fun and add to the feel of the game. I've heard an occasional glitch in the songs where the song wiggs out and repeats or skips, or plays two songs at once, and local multiplayer leaves just a little something to beThis game makes a great time filler and mind bender. Online multiplayer is very competitive and intense, graphics are great for what the game is, and the songs and sounds are fun and add to the feel of the game. I've heard an occasional glitch in the songs where the song wiggs out and repeats or skips, or plays two songs at once, and local multiplayer leaves just a little something to be desired (a score keeper or a co-op mode of some sort would have been awesome, as many multiplayer matches in a row can become a bit stale since it doesn't keep track of wins/losses). Overall great game. Expand
  2. Feb 20, 2014
    Dr. Luigi is a great downloadable game on the Wii U eshop. It has 4 great modes, Retro Remedy, Virus Buster, Operation L, and the Online Mode. (I wouldn't recommend online mode for kids because you're usually gonna run into experts, or hackers.) What you have to do in the game is line up 3 or 4 colored pills with one of the blue, red and yellow thrills or chills, and fevers. (It'sDr. Luigi is a great downloadable game on the Wii U eshop. It has 4 great modes, Retro Remedy, Virus Buster, Operation L, and the Online Mode. (I wouldn't recommend online mode for kids because you're usually gonna run into experts, or hackers.) What you have to do in the game is line up 3 or 4 colored pills with one of the blue, red and yellow thrills or chills, and fevers. (It's basically Tetris.) You can play up to 2 players in this game (but you could play 4 player in the Dr. Mario games on the N64 or Gamecube). The music in this game is pretty catchy after listening to it for 5 minutes straight. So I give this game a 8/10. Great! Expand
  3. Feb 17, 2014
    No story mode like Dr. Mario 64 had. This title shows Nintendo clearly doesn't care about their games anymore. It seriously is a huge let down that nintendo can release unfinished games and use the excuse "we care about beginners, they would be overstimulated and put off by too much content".

RIP the video game company we have all grew fond off, Iwata has turned Nintendo into a monstrosity
  4. Jan 15, 2014
    Dr.Luigi is a good game for all and it have a good gameplay.Is the game that you have to play when you is bored or sad. Play with friends online is fantastic.Surely a must have!!
  5. Jan 10, 2014
    I loved the graphics and the online play.
    Music a bit repetitive, but that's like a bad habit of those kind of games.
    Get it, but only if you are a fun of Dr. Mario or puzzle games like these.
    It's the same game, only a bit better on the aesthetics.
    Also it has an all new mode with L shaped blocks/pills.
  6. Dec 31, 2013
    Dr. Luigi is a blast if you enjoyed the NES original. The downloadable title includes a retro mode which is the original Dr. Mario game with an HD facelift. New modes include L shaped medicine to complicatie strategies and Virus Buster. The best part of Dr. Luigi is its online mode which includes head-to-head battles and leaderboards.
    For those who enjoyed the earlier iterations of this
    For those who enjoyed the earlier iterations of this puzzler, it is a no-brainer to buy it. For those of you who haven't played Dr. Mario, but enjoy games such as Tetris and/or Bejeweled, Dr. Luigi is a safe play at $15.
  7. Feb 17, 2014

1. Apr 13, 2014
    Dr. Luigi is less entertaining than its predecessor on the Wii. The new game modes are nice but not thrilling, and the multiplayer falls short. At the same time, this is a game that the fan of the series should take into consideration.
  2. Mar 10, 2014