7.3

1. Dec 14, 2013
    Edge is absolutely great and reminds me of the good old times with my Commodore 64. The 8-bit Sounds and Music are great, the Game comes with a good learning Curve and it comes with a very good amount of Levels. So the Two-Tribes-Train goes ahead, if you see a Game of them in Store, buy it, it's every Time an Must-Have.
  2. Dec 25, 2013
    I picked up EDGE as a gamer who simply loves picking up cheap games. My rash behaviour and over-exuberance caused to feel a little disappointed with it at first. It felt clunky, hard-to-control, and overly minimalistic. But I pressed forward. And I'm so glad that I did. EDGE turns out to be a marvellous game, stretching the mind into new territory that I didn't think was possible given EDGE's type of art design. The music is top-notch 8-bit brilliance, and the gameplay trudges forth with the motto "tough but rewarding" bolded and underlined. EDGE is a short game, no doubt. However, the feature of collecting prisms as you progress adds some much-needed replay-ability for those who love the nit and grit of games such as these. Comparing EDGE to its cubey-brother, RUSH, I noted that my experiences playing both games were quite opposite in nature. That is, when I first started playing RUSH, I felt an instant pull toward it. However, later on, I found it was getting to be a little monotonous. EDGE was the opposite: I started out feeling a bit awkward toward it before the game reeled me in. Hook, line and sinker! Both games are lovely bargains, however, I feel that EDGE has a slight...edge over RUSH because of that lasting impression on me. As a result, EDGE is rewarded a 9 out of 10, one point better than my rating for RUSH. Overall, EDGE is a fantastic game. But its cheapness makes it so much sweeter to own, and more likely to edge into many more living rooms. When an indie developer takes the path with obvious design limits and pulls off something with such vivacity and life, it proves how good the developers at Two Tribes really are. Brilliant! Expand
  3. Nov 28, 2013
    Usually I don't judge a game based on it's price because it doesn't impact the quality but for 3$(and I got it for 1$) this is a must have, The gameplay is simple yet delightful and so is the level design, this is a perfect example of what a casual game can be on the Wii U.
  4. Dec 6, 2013
    El juego es realmente bueno, tiene una gran diversion y su jugabilidad permite repetirlo por varias veces. Ademas el precio es muy economico, uno no se arrepiente de compararlo

1. Jan 14, 2014
    Creative levels, an involving soundtrack and a long-lasting experience make Edge a title not to miss. Any flaws Edge might have are quickly overlooked for its sheer quality. A perfect choice for any gamers looking for a puzzle game combining platformer's elements.
  2. Fall for it and you'll fall hard, but its challenges left our fun glands untickled. [Jan 2014, p.82]
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    EDGE is a great experience and in this version for Nintendo's home console it keeps its values.