5.6

1. Nov 28, 2012
    This is 2012 with a new control scheme. My last review was deleted so I won't get into all of the details. Let's just say EA is again screwing Nintendo fans. Get the 360 or PS3 version. Maybe next year the Wii U will get the same treatment.
  2. Dec 28, 2012
    This is an example of just how bad the touch screen can be. In order to play the game you're going to have to have your nose pointed at the touch screen at all times. Their is really no point to the HD TV even being connected up for this one. The prospect of being able to use the Tablet instead of the TV is a good use of the tablet. But this game uses your TV for others to watch you play. If you're a die hard sports fan who must having a soccer fix then you might enjoy this, but as a game it's a horrible waste. If you're going to force me to look at the tablet all the time you might as well make the graphics on the TV a bit more interesting for spectators. Expand
  3. Jan 25, 2013
    I know the developers were rushed to get this game ready by launch and I know they had a rough time with that but FIFA 13 ends up being disappointing because of it. Don't expect a version on par with other consoles like I did. Due to the time limits you pretty much have an updated version of the Wii's watered down FIFA 12. Was the only WiiU game I've traded in so far.
  4. May 17, 2013
    estoy contento no dirán ustedes pero si el juego es fifa es divertido pero es un refrito no tiene nada mejorado lo odio punto final deberían poner mas cosas y mejoras
  5. Apr 26, 2014
    sappiamo tutti che un gioco tristissimo fatto per avere soldi facili non merita nemmeno 0,01 euro figuriamoci i 69,99 che viene venduto sul eshop poi si chiedono perchè non vendono

1. Jan 22, 2013
    The new innovative controls using the GamePad's touchscreen are more tortuous than convenient. And behind lies the gameplay and mechanics of FIFA 12. The lack of functions and online modes that has been in the competing consoles' versions for years makes this a no-go.
  2. Dec 31, 2012
    There's no Ultimate Team in FIFA 13 for Wii U, no "first touch" control, and the Player Impact Engine is the same as FIFA 12. Despite this, and thanks to the features developed exclusively for the GamePad, FIFA 13 Wii U remains a solid football game.
  3. Dec 30, 2012
    It has to be said that whilst it is clearly the 2012 game on offer here, with a few new sprinklings to make it viable for the Wii U crowd, FIFA 13 is a far better effort than the usual churned out launch entries previous Nintendo consoles have had to suffer.