5.6

1. Apr 26, 2014
    sappiamo tutti che un gioco tristissimo fatto per avere soldi facili non merita nemmeno 0,01 euro figuriamoci i 69,99 che viene venduto sul eshop poi si chiedono perchè non vendono
  2. Nov 13, 2013
    Nevermind that it's not as good as on some other consoles, it's still a awesome sports game which is so so fun in cooperative or competitive Multiplayer and if you can grab it for cheap it's a must have! Even if you don't like sports games that much, you will love to play with a friend.
  3. Aug 5, 2013
    I love this game! I enjoy the new controls over the 2012 version on my PS3. I never bought the FIFA 13 version for the PS3 so I can't compare the Wii U version vs PS3 version but just rating the Wii U version alone it is an extremely fun version and I have spent hours playing and improving while getting my rear handed to me online while I adjust to the slightly different controller. It has entertained me perfectly and the game play is awesome. Expand
  4. Jun 21, 2013
    If other console version of FIFA didn't exist this would be brilliant and a perfect 10. However, they do, and they have more modes and are updated to the lastest FIFA gameplay whereas this is just FIFA 12 with a different cover.

FIFA has so much potential on the Wii U, being able to do subs and formation changes without stopping the game is fantastic
  5. Jan 25, 2013
    I know the developers were rushed to get this game ready by launch and I know they had a rough time with that but FIFA 13 ends up being disappointing because of it. Don't expect a version on par with other consoles like I did. Due to the time limits you pretty much have an updated version of the Wii's watered down FIFA 12. Was the only WiiU game I've traded in so far.
  6. Dec 28, 2012
    This is an example of just how bad the touch screen can be. In order to play the game you're going to have to have your nose pointed at the touch screen at all times. Their is really no point to the HD TV even being connected up for this one. The prospect of being able to use the Tablet instead of the TV is a good use of the tablet. But this game uses your TV for others to watch you play. If you're a die hard sports fan who must having a soccer fix then you might enjoy this, but as a game it's a horrible waste. If you're going to force me to look at the tablet all the time you might as well make the graphics on the TV a bit more interesting for spectators. Expand
  7. Nov 28, 2012
    This is 2012 with a new control scheme. My last review was deleted so I won't get into all of the details. Let's just say EA is again screwing Nintendo fans. Get the 360 or PS3 version. Maybe next year the Wii U will get the same treatment.
  8. Nov 28, 2012
    Amazing! Best football game ever for Nintendo consoles! On par with FIFA 13 and maybe even better - has refined impact engine, tactical defending and NOT that frustrating first touch control.
    Fully loaded with all offline game modes, including authentic teams and stadiums which look amazing in HD. GamePad adds cool new features - I love being able to make subs in Online without pausing
    the game - best idea ever! Collapse
  9. Nov 28, 2012
    the game - best idea ever! Collapse

1. Jan 22, 2013
    The new innovative controls using the GamePad's touchscreen are more tortuous than convenient. And behind lies the gameplay and mechanics of FIFA 12. The lack of functions and online modes that has been in the competing consoles' versions for years makes this a no-go.
  2. Dec 31, 2012
    There's no Ultimate Team in FIFA 13 for Wii U, no "first touch" control, and the Player Impact Engine is the same as FIFA 12. Despite this, and thanks to the features developed exclusively for the GamePad, FIFA 13 Wii U remains a solid football game.
  3. Dec 30, 2012
    It has to be said that whilst it is clearly the 2012 game on offer here, with a few new sprinklings to make it viable for the Wii U crowd, FIFA 13 is a far better effort than the usual churned out launch entries previous Nintendo consoles have had to suffer.