7.9

1. Apr 26, 2013
    Great fighting game in all terms. Except 2 features that really frustrate me. 1.) Difficulty okay medium guys is supposed to be medium not hard, sometimes you get hit once and the enemy just combos you until your dead or when they get hit they fall and end up doing a wake up attack (which is an attack that after someone gets up from being knocked down they hit you) and then they end upGreat fighting game in all terms. Except 2 features that really frustrate me. 1.) Difficulty okay medium guys is supposed to be medium not hard, sometimes you get hit once and the enemy just combos you until your dead or when they get hit they fall and end up doing a wake up attack (which is an attack that after someone gets up from being knocked down they hit you) and then they end up getting another combo on you and it repeats. 2.) controls unresponsive sometimes I press all the buttons and it doesn't work. That all my problems. Expand
  2. Aug 21, 2015
    Injustice Gods Among Us is basically Mortal Kombat with DC Characters and no fatalities. But still this game is pretty good to play with friends and be competitive.
    But for me the game feels a bit easy/easier then you ordinary Mortal Kombat game (like MX X).
    Overall this game is like I said before and is simplified... it's fun to play with friends or a friend. I still recommend if you

I still recommend if you want a Mortal Kombat styled game with DC Characters and no fatalities .
  3. Apr 17, 2013
    I'm not sure if it looks as good on the other systems or not but it looks great. Some of the effects seem better then what the other systems are capable of and I would like to play them to compare. I'm a long time gamer and grew up in the original Street figure and mortal combat days. This is the best fighting game I've ever played. Being able to play it onthe controller and possiblyI'm not sure if it looks as good on the other systems or not but it looks great. Some of the effects seem better then what the other systems are capable of and I would like to play them to compare. I'm a long time gamer and grew up in the original Street figure and mortal combat days. This is the best fighting game I've ever played. Being able to play it onthe controller and possibly better graphics and effects make the wii u version the best version to have. Collapse

1. Jul 15, 2013
    For fans of superheroes and fans of fighters, this is a very shiny product. With more characters confirmed to be joining the roster, it's only going to get shinier.
  2. Accessible beat-'em-up that puts on a dazzling display. Comic fans will love its use of DC, but shallow gameplay puts this in the 'luxury purchase' bracket.
  3. May 15, 2013
    Injustice: Gods among us is a rock-solid brawler. The game offers visually impressive fights and detailed character models alongside a substantial single-player campaign and an enjoyable trashy story. The super moves are superbly exaggerated. Only the controls and the very meager multiplayer are minor weaknesses of this beat ‘em up.