7.9

1. Apr 26, 2013
    Great fighting game in all terms. Except 2 features that really frustrate me. 1.) Difficulty okay medium guys is supposed to be medium not hard, sometimes you get hit once and the enemy just combos you until your dead or when they get hit they fall and end up doing a wake up attack (which is an attack that after someone gets up from being knocked down they hit you) and then they end upGreat fighting game in all terms. Except 2 features that really frustrate me. 1.) Difficulty okay medium guys is supposed to be medium not hard, sometimes you get hit once and the enemy just combos you until your dead or when they get hit they fall and end up doing a wake up attack (which is an attack that after someone gets up from being knocked down they hit you) and then they end up getting another combo on you and it repeats. 2.) controls unresponsive sometimes I press all the buttons and it doesn't work. That all my problems. Expand
  2. Aug 21, 2015
    Injustice Gods Among Us is basically Mortal Kombat with DC Characters and no fatalities. But still this game is pretty good to play with friends and be competitive.
    But for me the game feels a bit easy/easier then you ordinary Mortal Kombat game (like MX X).
    Overall this game is like I said before and is simplified... it's fun to play with friends or a friend. I still recommend if you

I still recommend if you want a Mortal Kombat styled game with DC Characters and no fatalities .
  3. Apr 17, 2013
    an amazing game from start to finish. had the opportunity to play all 3 versions before purchasing and found the wii u to hold a smoother framerate and generally looked a little better. also, being able to play the entire game on the gamepad was awesome! i thought it would be awkward at first, but after the first couple of matches i found it to be very easy to get used to. if you liked thean amazing game from start to finish. had the opportunity to play all 3 versions before purchasing and found the wii u to hold a smoother framerate and generally looked a little better. also, being able to play the entire game on the gamepad was awesome! i thought it would be awkward at first, but after the first couple of matches i found it to be very easy to get used to. if you liked the newest mortal kombat game or are a fan of comics this is am must buy! my only concern is getting the DLC when it comes out Collapse

1. Jul 15, 2013
    For fans of superheroes and fans of fighters, this is a very shiny product. With more characters confirmed to be joining the roster, it's only going to get shinier.
  2. Accessible beat-'em-up that puts on a dazzling display. Comic fans will love its use of DC, but shallow gameplay puts this in the 'luxury purchase' bracket.
  3. May 15, 2013
    Injustice: Gods among us is a rock-solid brawler. The game offers visually impressive fights and detailed character models alongside a substantial single-player campaign and an enjoyable trashy story. The super moves are superbly exaggerated. Only the controls and the very meager multiplayer are minor weaknesses of this beat ‘em up.