7.9

1. Apr 26, 2013
    Great fighting game in all terms. Except 2 features that really frustrate me. 1.) Difficulty okay medium guys is supposed to be medium not hard, sometimes you get hit once and the enemy just combos you until your dead or when they get hit they fall and end up doing a wake up attack (which is an attack that after someone gets up from being knocked down they hit you) and then they end upGreat fighting game in all terms. Except 2 features that really frustrate me. 1.) Difficulty okay medium guys is supposed to be medium not hard, sometimes you get hit once and the enemy just combos you until your dead or when they get hit they fall and end up doing a wake up attack (which is an attack that after someone gets up from being knocked down they hit you) and then they end up getting another combo on you and it repeats. 2.) controls unresponsive sometimes I press all the buttons and it doesn't work. That all my problems. Expand
  2. Jun 8, 2013
    After much debate about what system to play this on,I ultimately chose the wii u version over the ps3 and I'm enjoying this game probably more than i should since i skipped on mortal kombat(which i might pick up on ps3 since injustice is near perfection) so as per usual, the good: lets get this out the way...the framerate is smooth and the gameplay is fast with no slow down whatsoever so iAfter much debate about what system to play this on,I ultimately chose the wii u version over the ps3 and I'm enjoying this game probably more than i should since i skipped on mortal kombat(which i might pick up on ps3 since injustice is near perfection) so as per usual, the good: lets get this out the way...the framerate is smooth and the gameplay is fast with no slow down whatsoever so i dont no why some people say its bad. The graphics are great especially when you perform a level transition(sending your opponent flying into the background like buildings or other dimensions) and the clash scene has an impressive explosion effect where,if successful you recieve some lost health. combos for each character are very rewarding but takes time to master making this geared toward hardcore gamers BUT can still be enjoyed by casual gamers looking for a few quick rounds. I havent finished the story(im on chapter 7) but i love how it begins, the joker kills virtually everyone in metropolis and super man(enraged at the death of lois and her unborn child) walks in a kills him, so far so good I say. there's a battle mode and an online mode and one more..i mainly play story or go straight online. I love how you can use whats in the background to your advantage or to get out of a tight spot as there are a variety of useful things to throw but whats more impressive is how each character has unique actions towards said items in the background like the flash cant pick up a motorcycle but rides it to run you over but bane picks it up and smashes it across you head. things like this improves the excitement and intensity of each fight.Now the bad: hardcore gamers will run the show like in street fighter leaving little room for newcomers to get good(i already spent 16hours in practice) also the online is kinda laggy at times. The worst part about this game comes from the DLC which wont be available until summer which is unfair for wii u owners since ps3/360 is already available as of this review its like they purposely force people to choose either the ps3 or 360 version so anyone interested in the wii u version of injustice will be disapponted unless you wait until the DLC is released or you can just get it on other systems but thats about it other than that injustice gods among us is a great addition to the wii u library....9/10! Collapse

1. Jul 15, 2013
    For fans of superheroes and fans of fighters, this is a very shiny product. With more characters confirmed to be joining the roster, it's only going to get shinier.
  2. Accessible beat-'em-up that puts on a dazzling display. Comic fans will love its use of DC, but shallow gameplay puts this in the 'luxury purchase' bracket.
  3. May 15, 2013
    Injustice: Gods among us is a rock-solid brawler. The game offers visually impressive fights and detailed character models alongside a substantial single-player campaign and an enjoyable trashy story. The super moves are superbly exaggerated. Only the controls and the very meager multiplayer are minor weaknesses of this beat ‘em up.