7.9

1. Apr 26, 2013
    Great fighting game in all terms. Except 2 features that really frustrate me. 1.) Difficulty okay medium guys is supposed to be medium not hard, sometimes you get hit once and the enemy just combos you until your dead or when they get hit they fall and end up doing a wake up attack (which is an attack that after someone gets up from being knocked down they hit you) and then they end upGreat fighting game in all terms. Except 2 features that really frustrate me. 1.) Difficulty okay medium guys is supposed to be medium not hard, sometimes you get hit once and the enemy just combos you until your dead or when they get hit they fall and end up doing a wake up attack (which is an attack that after someone gets up from being knocked down they hit you) and then they end up getting another combo on you and it repeats. 2.) controls unresponsive sometimes I press all the buttons and it doesn't work. That all my problems. Expand
  2. Aug 21, 2015
    Injustice Gods Among Us is basically Mortal Kombat with DC Characters and no fatalities. But still this game is pretty good to play with friends and be competitive.
    But for me the game feels a bit easy/easier then you ordinary Mortal Kombat game (like MX X).
    Overall this game is like I said before and is simplified... it's fun to play with friends or a friend. I still recommend if you

I still recommend if you want a Mortal Kombat styled game with DC Characters and no fatalities .
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    I was debating getting this game for the Xbox 360 or Wii U. I ultimately decided on the Wii U version because of the off tv play and because the D-pad on the pro controller and the gamepad is far superior to that of the 360 controller. I have played it on my 360 and there is a slight improvement to how it looks on the Wii U. The story is mode is awesome, but somewhat short. (Shorter thanI was debating getting this game for the Xbox 360 or Wii U. I ultimately decided on the Wii U version because of the off tv play and because the D-pad on the pro controller and the gamepad is far superior to that of the 360 controller. I have played it on my 360 and there is a slight improvement to how it looks on the Wii U. The story is mode is awesome, but somewhat short. (Shorter than Mortal Kombat's even) All the DLC is now out for the Wii U version which is great if you want those extra characters, but I am taking a point off only for this ridiculous trend of charging so much for the DLC. They are intentionally trying to rip you off. You will spend more than you did for the game if you end up purchasing all the DLC. How is that acceptable? It is a smart business practice as it makes developers a fortune, but we as consumers need to put an end to it by not throwing our away and demanding a complete game to start with. (Sorry for the rant) Collapse

1. Jul 15, 2013
    For fans of superheroes and fans of fighters, this is a very shiny product. With more characters confirmed to be joining the roster, it's only going to get shinier.
  2. Accessible beat-'em-up that puts on a dazzling display. Comic fans will love its use of DC, but shallow gameplay puts this in the 'luxury purchase' bracket.
  3. May 15, 2013
    Injustice: Gods among us is a rock-solid brawler. The game offers visually impressive fights and detailed character models alongside a substantial single-player campaign and an enjoyable trashy story. The super moves are superbly exaggerated. Only the controls and the very meager multiplayer are minor weaknesses of this beat ‘em up.